Reviews for Moon Cats: Walkabout
Queensarrow chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I would like to see more updates to this.

If you could focus on one cat or the other this would

be a better story.
Madfish chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
It lives! Now to go back and read from the start : )
Tovath chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Glad you updated. I hope it won't take so long next time because I want to find out what happens next.
brave kid chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
well nice chapter buddy,can't wait to see what you have planned next
jupiter2005 chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
hope to read more if you update soon. i want to know what happens next.
Serenova chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Great new chapter. I feel bad for Luna though, she had to get hit. Hope this means your going to update soon.

And I agree with another reviewer, a Stargate crossover would be hilarious, but I can't think of a reason SG-1 would be in Japan, or how Luna and CAPPA would end up in Colorado. Maybe you could have Artemis run into them. Is is doing a walkabout right? Maybe he can go to the U.S. and run into the team.

Anyways another great chapter, hope you update both this and Silver Millennium.
Rubel chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Hee. Luna is going to have a fit trying to deal with the Ranma crew. Good Work. Thanks for the great reads.
tahu1809 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Grate story, and ask for a crossover I would sjest stargate.
Sere Nova chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
If that Heero reference was correct in "Fearful Symmetry" then the gundam boys should be in, sans the actual mecha, I don't think the inner's or Pluto for that matter would like dealing with that mess. I do like the Ranma idea, it's really good. Can't wait for the next bit.

Out of curiosity, is Artemis out of the story for this one? Or are you going to be going between him and CAPPA? Just wondering.

Intently waiting for the next chapter,

-Sere Nova
Rubel chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Awesome. I can't wait to see Luna's reaction to Nerima. :) So has Nabiki been marketing Ranma's story without permission? Well for crossovers I would like to see Cappa dealing with one of Mishima's assaults on Nuku-Nuku. How about a Yu-Yu-Hakusho crossover. Maybe Koenma wants his spirit detectives to have some connections to the police departement that does similar work? I look forward to seeing what happens next. Thanks for the good read.
Tovath chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Good chapter, since you are asking how about a Read or Die crossover
Gundum M chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
glad to see you writeing again. i'm waiting for more sequals
Skies chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
It kicked ass, as usual. :-)
brave kid chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
wow this is a cool start to a cool story, well i wonder who artemis will meet on his walkabout,well please do your best on it ok?
29 | « Prev Page 1 2