Reviews for Operation Polyjuice
Stabbythings chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
EPIC WIN CITY! I love it it's great! More people need to write things like this!
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Urgh. Who would leave PP around? and worse, who would want to drink it? obviously someone who has never tried. :D

Hilarious story (especially the second half), but it would've been better with better grammar.
heavens door for eternity chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
it was so hilarious i was laughing throughout the story my mom was seeing me as if i was insane
lurv2boogie chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hey!

Haha this was really funny! I loved the whole rap thing... (lol i almost wrote 'rape'... :S)

Anyway, coolness!

lol, its Macca btw... :D
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh, God, I love this.
stinkabhel chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I was laughing like crazy
Gwinna chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Ok, I actually read this last summer when you posted it, and I must have really been in the mood for something silly because it totally cracked me up and made me laugh hysterically. And the second time around it's still hilarious. Good job!

Oh, and I also like how you made Peter actually smart but a bit underappreciated - so often people make him completely stupid or leave him out altogether, so it was nice to see a more plausible characterization.
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Haha! So funny! I loved it!
0oxymoronic0 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
So FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHA! Sirius on a caffeine high... Flamin' Flitwick... hehehe... v funny! Please write more wacky stuff!
lalala chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Hey!

They was great! *he he he* I liked it a lot...:P

Cya l8r...
Dumbledore's Angel chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Wow, that was absolutely hilarious. I made the mistake of reading it while eating chocolate. I nearly choked to death. You might want to look at a slight continuity issue - the Marauders probably didn't spend an hour rapping, and they drank the potion just before they started, so they shouldn't really have changed back then ... but it was so funny!
Darkling221 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
ok this is tantan, not darkling221.

HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! HAHAHAHAHA! WRITE A SEQUEL! plz?
reporterXgirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
laughing uncontrollably! please write more!