Reviews for Mr Golden Deal
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Another great fic :) I like how you got into Logan and helped the reader see as he understands what exactly he's lost. I love how confidently you write Alec and Max's relationship- I love the way you described how Alec feels about her. The way you described the look in Alec's eyes was perfect. Felt sorry for Logan (but since more than half the time I don't like him, I'm okay with that), but I thoroughly enjoyed this :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Great story! I love it! Especially the part where Logan was talking how they were predestined to be!
Rhasa aka Sarah chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was a stunningly beautiful piece. I could picture Max and Alec perfectly and it made my heart melt. God I wish this would have happened in the show (eventually). I do feel the tiniest, weeniest bit sorry for Logan though - something I hardly ever feel. I especially likes the way you ended it.

Thanks
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I love angsty reflective pieces like this. You did a great job of getting inside Logan's head and describing his jealosy and regret over Alec being the one to win Max. Great work!
calistra chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Enjoyed the reflections of Logan in this.
wildsky chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This was beautifully written. I loved the angst, how you described what Logan was feeling. I'm not usually a Logan fan but you've done the character justice. Well done!
shygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This was great! :)
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
"Alec lowered his lips slowly and captured Max's mouth with a gentleness he hadn't known the younger man was capable of. It was long and drawn out, sensual. He nearly groaned as their actions intensified and Alec's probing became more demanding. Catcalls and hoots of approval rang above the enthusiastic clapping of colleagues and friends."

Normally I'd find the concept of French kissing at a marraige ceremony tacky but you feel they are so in love it's sweet somehow.

I want to ofer my sincere thanks for leaving that song till the bottom of the page because I didn't like it and having it all through the story would have been profoundly irritating.
Pand chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was an excellent fic! I loved how detailed it was and how you got see how much Logan loved max. But, you got to see how madly in love Max and Alec were!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Great story. MA forever! :)
flaymzofice chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This was very touching; I never really see Logan as a victim be it because he is always so quietly arrogant, knowingly or not. But with this piece, you actually see his pain, and come as close as you can to understanding the origins of his pain. I liked that you made him admit his own faults with regard to Max as well as begrudging Alec what is rightfully his. Good work.
AKA DD chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Never heard of the song, but it does capture Logan (or what OUGHT to have been Logan's thoughts). I like this take of the situation, because I really did believe that Logan was a good character overall.

It's a cute wedding scene with the confetti and everything. I'll let you keep all that fluff since it was a really good fic.