Reviews for Restless
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
in the beginning of chapter 3 i was laughing my ass off... just imagine chris when he found out claire was ...ANYWAYS... you should do a sequel
KittenKez chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
WHY DID THWY KILL STEVE? WHY! We're talkin bout Resident Evil here they can bring him back! I wish they would lol any way love it but i'm lyk so sad he's dead!

~*Kez*~
Nobody of your concern chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Nice, but the end was a bit CLICHE, no wait, BIG TIME CLICHE! I just cant picture Claire as a mother! Uh, disturbing... But I like your writing technique, but the ending... uh... I think Ill be headed off to the GONE WITH THE WIND fics for now... I need to get over this ending. But its nothing SCARLETT OHARA cant cure or my beloved RHETT BUTLER! LUV U, CLARK GABLE! Your endings... work on em... ClaireMommy DISTURBED READER!
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I love the story. Claire and Steve were also my favorite Resident Evil characters. Although I love the sotries written were it turns out he's alive, this was a nice change. A different and happy ending to a sad aspect of Code Veronica. Nicely done.
Unused Account 3 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
This story was cute and it made me cry a bit at the end too.; Can you please make a sequel? *does puppy eyes* I really wanna know what happens next.
masamunekeeper chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This was actually really good - short and sweet with a plausable plot. Your writing style was clean and very professional. Good job!
Danielle Fireseed chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
That was cute but...last chapter? Nuuhh...you should do a sequel where Steve would come back to her or something like that, no? Pleease! It was a really good story, but I didn't want it to end with only 3 chapters. I wanna know what happens next.

I'll be watching you from now on, so I'll know if you do some updates
Danielle Fireseed chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Nice chapter Is Steve coming back? I'll have to read the next chapters I guess. "or hear his adorable Canadian accent" LOL *is Canadian* I didn't know it was adorable :P Nice job!
Danielle Fireseed chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Really interesting story I loved this chapter. You're one of the rare authors who wrote a Steve/Claire lemon (including me :P) It was really, really nice. I can't wait to see what happens afterwards
tanya chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Even though I have never played or know anything about Resident Evil, the story held my attention on it's own and I look forward to the rest of the story!