Reviews for A Timely Return
Gin-Tono chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I thought I reviewed for this story D8
WeLcOmE2pArAdIsE chapter 1 . 8/28/2006

Lol, sorry, I decided to check this out since I love your other story, "Fastforward to the Ending". God, how do you make things so happy when all MY one-shots KILL ZEH PEOPLE?

*sniffletear* but it was great.
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Fluff! Love teh fluff! Eet eez zo zweet! Roo-manz ees een ze air! XD Yosh, it's luvly fluff I can tell, and a pretty pretty oneshot at that! XD It gets to the point, and I really want to read more, except the biggest problem is that there're no more words! *-mock gasp-* Oh well... the best things never last... XD Love it, love it.
Fading Nightmares chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Really good!

i would like it even better if it was a bit longer

yr fan

Fading Nightmares
Sekiryu chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
T.T Such a beautiful story…
Momo-chan X3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
aw...thats so cute
Mrs Uchiha wannabe chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Lots of sweet, fluffy ...I LOVE IT!(Tastes like marshmellows. fluff, fluff, marshmellow fluff!)
Kunoichi Blossom chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
So.. beautiful.
Crushed Promises chapter 1 . 6/8/2006

such a romantic one-shot..

plzplzpzlpzlz read my fics!

Crushed Promises
Enchanting Eyes chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I really liked this story, it was very romantic, but sad.

good job!
spookpook1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Really good i wish that it was longer though!
lil kagome 15 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Aw! To bad this is a one-shotter, but honestly I don't know how you could continue it though... darn... lol, anyways ttyl, luv ya,

PinkLovableCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This is such a nice story! Keep it up! I just love romantic stories envolve with sasuke and sakura! Well I'll be checking for your update.
Clearly through the Shadows chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
fluffy...quite fluffy...but short, sweet and just the way I like it! good job. you'll understand if I'm not spouting compliments coz i dont really like SasuSaku much, but you still did a good job.