Reviews for Why
angiehodgins chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Loved it! Still iffy on the whole nice Lyle thing, but it was okay. The idea you had was new and inventive. A mental adult Jarod clone, he was written very well. Miss. Parker's struggle with completely trusting Jarod, the real Jarod, it was so spot on character! I'm rambling, In short I think you should really continue like a sort of Pretender novel.
anamcharalove chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
Great job! Your right, you could go on forever about this story. Sometimes you just need to end it and let peoples imagination run wild.
Wee-hoo chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
I know I've read this before buut it is still great and jumping straight in to my C2 archive
HuntingPeace chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
yay. Happy ending indead! I'm glad Lyle stayed true and good. That makes me happy. Thank you for writing this story; it was very good!
wildroeschen chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
I would have liked to see how the whole thing works out. I suppose since you're writing a lot of fics you want them finished to start a new one with another idea. I'm content with this.

This last part was light and a little romantic.
AJeff chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
“And, Jar… I love you too; I should have said that a long time ago…” Wonderful story!
BallsBreaker chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
I loved it.

Another wonderful fic, Miss P, keep it up!
wildroeschen chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
I agree to read a shorter but sooner part of this. I love Lyle is a changed man in your stories (as I mentioned before) and now he rescued both Jarod and Parker and supports Parker especially. The world is really changing.
AJeff chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
I love Lyle's character.
HuntingPeace chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
Aw. I love Lyle in your story!
Nancy chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
Lyle amazes in this story - he helped J rescue MP and now he helps rescue them from Raines! WOW! Very glad that it was only a flesh wound and that MP was able to physically demonstrate her feelings for J. Now, will Daddy be far behind with more forces to stop our trio? Very interesting events - please post again soon. Thanks
whashaza chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
“Parker, I’m a pretender. I can do anything,” Jarod smirked.

;-p
BallsBreaker chapter 10 . 6/30/2006
more!
whashaza chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
what about longer chapters?...wonder what mp is going to do next? let us know
HuntingPeace chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
How can you leave us hanging like that? Have you no heart? haha. You have to update very soon. I wish we could have known how the conversation between the two of them during that hour went. Amazing plot! Good Job!