Reviews for Much Ado About Dragons
hpoirot chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Well, it seems you have a quick and very agile imagination indeed! Very cute story. Love the Orochi! I still wonder what was up with Rei and Setsuna though.
soukana2412 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Great fic! I loved it!
xMisty chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This was pretty adorable! The way King Artemis and Queen Luna are so desperate to marry Minako off to anybody who rescues her, regardless of whether they were the kidnapper or not, cracked me up XD
TheDarkPrinceOfMars chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
that was amazing just awesome good job :)
TinyTini chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I love this story so much, lost count on how many times I read it. About 2 years ago I bought a little dragon (made of stone) and called him Orochi...lol...he is very cute. Everytime I see him, I remember this awesome piece of art. Thank you!
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this wasssssssssssssssssssss outstanding :D I mean it! :D
Slightly Dead chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
...Ye gods above.

Don't you worry. I'm definitely reading every single one of those other fics you listed. Proof right here that the remaining 10 percent is worth dying for!
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is the greatest romance/adventure ((not to mention humor)) with an awesome plot twist EVER! . I'm stunned, and I couldn't stop reading! I loved every situation you put them in, and now I won't be able to look at Rei's character without thinking of this and Orochi. Sweet!
TirOrah chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow, this has GOT to be the longest oneshot I have ever read. X_x But it was worth it! What a nice fairytale! The ending was a little rushed, as a Makami lover I would've liked to see Mako going back to Ami - who is very obviously her bride, ne? ;) - but that can be forgiven.

Anyway, this was soo cute! But even the less cute scenes were thought out well. The whole thing made me smile and laugh, really. And isn't that what fairytales are supposed to do?

I'll continue reading Tangled Web now. Thanks for this amazing story! Ja ne!

PS: Predictably, my favorite line was Makoto's. XD 'I'm often told I lack common sense.'
Rukangel chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
now this was a nice LONG fairy tale and it was very GOOD now i know the feling of liking it from the guys in the story.
Zalleon chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Encore!
shaneallix chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I'm glad you chose to post this. I was pretty curious about the story, but I never thought it would be this entertaining! I'm going to tell it to everyone I know now...
Jocknerd23 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
nice story
Ze chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
YAY! That was awesome. _ I can't believe I've never read this before, and oh I've read some of your other fics before, but I think on a different site, so if I don't get an immediate chance to review, I really loved the one where Makoto has Miki... But yeh, this was great I lurved it and I absolutely love Orochi... He's the greatest!
Shalimar23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
love love love love it it it it so very much! so far my most fave of all Sailor Moon stories i have read so far!