Reviews for Turn of the Earth
bee chapter 11 . 11/20/2006
that was refreshingly different! one of the best written stories on this site- thankyou for putting it up for us!
Sepik chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
This story is slow, but so realistic I'm stunned. You're really making them into real people. Not the adventuresome time travelers I'm used to reading about, but into people that are just like me. It's... almost eerie, to see such a different kind of fanfiction. But I love it.
Sepik chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
I love how real you make all the characters. You make them seem more like they could be our next door neighbors... You've given them all a LOT of depth.
Sepik chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
I really like the way you are giving more depth to all of these characters. This is really interesting. Keep writing... but is there going to be an actual plot or not? Is it only going to follow the events of the show or are you going to add your own twist?

Maybe once Torchwood comes out you can start to add Trisha meeting Jack or something... I'd also like to see Trisha's reaction to Mickey going to the alternate universe. Maybe she and Jackie become friends?
Sepik chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
I like this chapter, too. Poor Jackie... not many people ever seem to focus on the year that Rose was missing that was just a few days for Rose. I liked how you referenced different episodes. But why would Jackie have a connection to them like that? Why would she dream of Reapers? Those moments never existed for her once the paradox was fixed. I'm intruiged with this plot. Who's the boy that Mickey found? Please continue! :D
Sepik chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I like the way you're writing this. Yay for Mickey! This is really interesting.