Reviews for Moving On
Hodginator chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
hahaha so cuteee! LOVE 3 More Hodgela?!
xx
irony882 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I like the insight you've created into Angela's head. We really grasp how she feels about her area of occupation.

This story creates a very clear, vivid image into the reader's head; they can imagine everything happening, every encounter with ease.

All in all, the story was the best of the best for your "first attempt". Great job!
kimberlyvaniersel chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I love your story ..!

go on whit it .. i'll wait..

greats kimberly
ladybrin chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
this was very good fic- i loved it- and please yes we want to read some M rated hogela- Are you crazy- teehee
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I like it. The feelings, the contemplations. Well done. C:
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
love it!
Anything Taboo chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Love it. Very nice writing style. Perfect lentgh, great work on this.
Caroline chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Excuse me, but... this is your *attempt* at Hodgela! Yikes, I'd have to say you more than attempted it... you nailed it, spot-on. I was able to picture everything in this fic perfectly, from Jack's patient, imploring eyes, to Angela's reluctance to accept what was in front of her.

I certainly hope you'll 'attempt' some more Hodgela in the future! And, I'd also like to add this to my Hodgela C2. Let me know if that's not okay and I'll take the story down.

You rock!
silk chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Dude ...GREAT!

Also do I want to see an M Rating here anyzime soon!

YOU BET! Go ahead...
dddynamite chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I really liked it very cute!
Radari chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Very nice really.

They are so cute together.

And they aren't many Hodgela fics out there, so thank you for this beautiful one.
galena417 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I really enjoyed this - I love the Hodgins/Angela pairing! Ataea sent me over to read your stuff...I'm glad she did. I will definitely be reading more!
Erkith chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
very pretty Hodgela!
Fiona O'Fallon chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
You want to know what I think...I think you better get on the ball and continue this story...that is what I think. I loved it! You stayed so well in character with both of them (and they are not the easiest of characters to write so kudos to you) I am vastly interested in what a date would be like with the two of them,fancy dinner...hmm...that wouldn't HAVE to mean eating out, Jack lives in a fancy place (or so we are lead to believe...oh, oh maybe he would have here over to his place...no matter what you decide to do please do it soon! (as you can see from this review when excited I am the Queen of the run-on sentence, really I am.) :)

Fiona
Hawkeye Girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aww cute! It took me awhile to be sold on Hodegla, but I'm there!

Great job!