Reviews for Counselling
xoElle23 chapter 5 . 10/24
Wow. Ten years ago you wrote this, and ten years later I am discovering it for the first time. And as the magic of literature always does, your story has brought me immense joy. Bravo.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
A bittersweet ending or more, a bittersweet beginning. Perfect for this story. Very nice, no one ever really pays attention to the holy man. You made him truly come alive.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Her face was completely dry of tears but he had a strange feeling that they were there all the same, running down the insides of her cheeks, making little tracks on the underside of her skin.

Now that is a gorgeous image.

Apparently, the Force had a lot of confidence in him.

Oh but the end! His description of Anakin then that demand from the Force... a sacrifice indeed.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Pleasant enough chapter I suppose. I think you intended a cliff hanger, but I'm not quite sure you pulled it off.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
I really like the pace of this story. It's so smooth and unrushed, and yet holds tension. Well done.

Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Very well written. A beautifully romantic opening.

Tarmiriel chapter 5 . 6/21/2006

This is a really good story...I enjoyed reading it.

I do agree with what you wrote at the beginning of chapter 5 - there must have been lots of worrying/indecision on Padme's part before she married Anakin.

I really sympathize with the old Baba, but what could he do against the will of the Force? And it turned out okay for the galaxy, even if not for Padme.

Thanks for the interesting story.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
Lovely ending, I really liked this story. Nice job.
QueenMeep chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
Goosebumps AGAIN!

Particularly around the lines:

"The joy you feel now will equate with the price you will pay later.

I would wish you happiness my children."

Oh how terrific that you wrote this in between AOTC and ROTS... made all the more powerful that it is a foretelling of what may come but yet it's not specific and so it fits so perfectly.

All these gorgeous fics, your imagery puts me to shame.

Explore the mythology in the GFFA some more. ;)

Wow... I'm just awestruck.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
I really liked the descriptions of Anakin and Padme and the interaction between Padme and Baba. Nice job, I look forward to an update.
QueenMeep chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Oh my... I got goosebumps.

That someone knew about her fate in advance and yet urged her on, understanding that it WAS indeed Fate... Oh my... what a burden to bear, especially since he does indeed care about Padme.

I love this touch of religion in Padme's life, the confession and the weight behind it, its possible consequences, is just... wow. You have used all of the right words to capture the picture, it was rather vivid and incredibly emotional.

The mention of the animals' behavior to Anakin... how intriguing that you would bring it up. I wonder what they would have done if instead of being a supernova of light, he was a swirling blackhole, as he has been known to be.

Which that alone could bring up plot bunnies... but I digress.

I love how he used humor to dispel her emotional mood... what a great idea. Perhaps you have had experience in dispelling the negative moods yourself?

Wow... just... wow.
imaprincess1 chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
This is such a deep story and it really shows the struggle Padme could have gone through with the decision to marry Anakin.
QueenMeep chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Very good for her to be able to outpour her entire story to someone, to finally confess to someone everything that she's holding back, everything that she needs so desperately to hide.

I wonder, is Anakin seeing this, or is he letting her talk to him in solitude? I don't think I caught that, I will have to reread and figure it out from there.

Keep going. ;)
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
This is a good story. I like her relationship with Baba. It is nice that she has someone to confide in. Great job, please post more soon.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
I loved it. It would be especially good, if you could have Baba meet Anakin. I would love to see his take on Anakin. If he thinks Padme is messed then what would ha have to say about him? Nice job and good plot bunny. Is he going to be the holy man that marries them?