Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Philosopher's Stone
Raymond Fireson chapter 2 . 5/23
Yo, what's up, man? Dude, is Lily good? Or is it Lily Potter bashing as well? Plz tell! Well, that's all my questions. See ya!

-Ray
Reckoners chapter 1 . 5/16
900. Cheers.
SarahOlivier chapter 12 . 3/29
I hope they don't become friends and the Potters leave Ori alone
SarahOlivier chapter 11 . 3/29
I hope that eventually Sirius will say that Orion, can't be friends with Hayden, because of Hayden being stupid
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 3/28
It's stupid how the only reason Hayden became the seeker is because he is the boy who lived. I don't think that Orion should be friends with Hayden at all
SarahOlivier chapter 6 . 3/28
God Hayden is such a brat
Forever Me chapter 12 . 2/22
I was never sure if the Unknown Relations series would be of my liking, and thus never thought to try them out. I am glad I did now ). They are as good as your Midnight Guardian series! I can't wait to start the next story!

Forever Me
feathers chapter 12 . 2/8
yassss how is this original but canon? I can think of ten fics off the top of my head that follow this exact same plot pattern, but this one is fun! How? I'm a sucker for these, which is how I know of ten fics just like this, but it's not just my soft spot that makes this fic fun. The confrontations between Sirius and James are realistic and everything:) Also the fact that I can see that there are completed sequels probably lends a lot to the charm. Off to the next one!
myranda dickey chapter 4 . 1/15
draco and orion are third cousins. narcissa and orion would be second cousins and it is the same for draco and sirius. love your stories keep updating please.
Lollypops101 chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
This was so much fun to reread! On to the next one!
Cassx313 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Games... is this like hunger games... loll... JK.

But seriously. I wonder if there is Hunger Games... FOR WIZARDS
Liberwolf chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Draco and Orion are Second Cousins.
Narcissa is Orion's First Cousin once removed.
Sirius is Draco's First Cousin once removed.

Here is how I figured it out.
- the family tree I used
?pagerelation - The Relationship / Kinship chart I used , it has a calculator shows how far removed you are from someone. You just have make it so its based off of a common ancestor i.e. Orion and Draco are sons of Sirius and Narcissa respectively, who are First Cousins because Sirius's mother Walburga is the older sister of Narcissa's father Cygnus. Who themselves ( Cygnus and Walburga) are the children of Pollux Black, the common ancestor of them all. Both Draco and Orion are Great-Grandsons of Pollux , making them Second Cousins. For Narcissa and Sirius's relationship to each others sons, I just went back a generation in one of the boxes, since they are both grandchildren of Pollux Black.

Thought it might help if you want to mention how people are related to each other, with the wizarding world's pureblood n
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Well done. Excellent writing to an outstanding story. I've def enjoyed your creation of Harry Potter as Orion Black. Having Sirius become his father was a nice touch, and I like the way him and Moony raised little Black. I was kind of hoping for the big name reveal at the end of this story, but it didn't happen(I really want to see Lily and James' reaction to Harry as Orion). Since I know this is the first of a series, I def look forward to reading what happens next. GREAT JOB!
Olaf74 chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
A very intersting story idea.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
as i said before this is amazing!