Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Philosopher's Stone
EmeraldSlytherin chapter 11 . 8/12
I've always wanted to know what would happen if Sirius and James meet each other. Now my alarmingly curiousity is satistified. Thank you.
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 5/4
I _really_ don't understand why Harry/Orion would be going to Hogwarts before his letter, nevermind how ridiculously far ahead you're making him in his education.
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 4/27
Why would Sirius give Harry the name "Orion?" Makes zero sense. Sirius hated his abusive father.
LBII chapter 12 . 4/11
I am really pleased to read a twin fiction that has Harry and his twin attempt to be friends. Having Sirius being serious {could not help it} was unusual too. I am ready to read the next one. Thank you for sharing your time, talents and imagination with us readers.
BillBrink chapter 12 . 4/8
I enjoyed your writing. Thank you for sharing it.
Ugh chapter 3 . 4/6
It's annoying how every author feed a stupid reason to befriend Harry and Hermione.
artica's-ursula chapter 12 . 12/14/2016
I already love this series so much! You have a real gift for writing and keeping the plot interesting and unique.
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Curiouser and curiouser, an interesting start. I thought Sirius didn't get along with his parents, so it seems odd the boy is named Orion. So that's different? I'm going with it though, fun reading so far.
Raymond Fireson chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Yo, what's up, man? Dude, is Lily good? Or is it Lily Potter bashing as well? Plz tell! Well, that's all my questions. See ya!

-Ray
Reckoners chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
900. Cheers.
SarahOlivier chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
I hope they don't become friends and the Potters leave Ori alone
SarahOlivier chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
I hope that eventually Sirius will say that Orion, can't be friends with Hayden, because of Hayden being stupid
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
It's stupid how the only reason Hayden became the seeker is because he is the boy who lived. I don't think that Orion should be friends with Hayden at all
SarahOlivier chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
God Hayden is such a brat
Forever Me chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
I was never sure if the Unknown Relations series would be of my liking, and thus never thought to try them out. I am glad I did now ). They are as good as your Midnight Guardian series! I can't wait to start the next story!

Forever Me