Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Philosopher's Stone
Chapters 1 & 2 were great, but this chapter is mostly word-for-word straight from JKR's book. I've already read that. I don't think I can wade through acres of canon to find out about Orion's intriguing past.
JohnlockpokiSnarrysabriel chapter 12 . 5/15
I would also like to say that the people flaming have no idea what they’re talking about.
JohnlockpokiSnarrysabriel chapter 12 . 5/15
I love this so much. I usually don’t like twin fics that much, but I really like this one. Keep writing
Anon chapter 5 . 1/18
Instead of doing something more, you just took an idea and bypassed through all the events in an totally underwhelming manner.
Noradin chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
I'm not quite sure how Neville would turn out as timid as in canon when his parents are alive, nor how the same excuse as in canon would still apply.
Noradin chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
The Gryffindor choice seems ok, but meeting Hermione on the train this way feels contrived and picking Hedwig is just unnecessary and unlikely unless you want to introduce totem animals next.
Noradin chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
This is a bit of a summary at the beginning and thus a bit short on details.
EmeraldSlytherin chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
I've always wanted to know what would happen if Sirius and James meet each other. Now my alarmingly curiousity is satistified. Thank you.
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
I _really_ don't understand why Harry/Orion would be going to Hogwarts before his letter, nevermind how ridiculously far ahead you're making him in his education.
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 4/27/2017
Why would Sirius give Harry the name "Orion?" Makes zero sense. Sirius hated his abusive father.
LBII chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
I am really pleased to read a twin fiction that has Harry and his twin attempt to be friends. Having Sirius being serious {could not help it} was unusual too. I am ready to read the next one. Thank you for sharing your time, talents and imagination with us readers.
BillBrink chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
I enjoyed your writing. Thank you for sharing it.
Ugh chapter 3 . 4/6/2017
It's annoying how every author feed a stupid reason to befriend Harry and Hermione.
artica's-ursula chapter 12 . 12/14/2016
I already love this series so much! You have a real gift for writing and keeping the plot interesting and unique.
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Curiouser and curiouser, an interesting start. I thought Sirius didn't get along with his parents, so it seems odd the boy is named Orion. So that's different? I'm going with it though, fun reading so far.