Reviews for Blood Of A Stranger
Java Head chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
Kiddo, I gotta tell you, this is excellent. I'd been looking for Tru Calling fanfic for 2 days and have found nothing but an abyssmal wasteland when I finally found your stories.
raspberrytart chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
I just finished reading this story. I loved it. It is so rare to find a well-written piece, and I loved being able to read what might-of-been for this show. Thank you for putting these things to words.

There was one thing that didn't quite make sense to me, but maybe I missed it. Jensen's dad asked for help, but Tru did not help him-she still let him die and didn't even consider otherwise. Because he died the day before, was Jack determined to let him die again? Or because Jensen should have been dead weeks before and therefore unable to kill his father, should his father have lived? I guess there's a giant paradox there!
Maria Gonzalez chapter 10 . 10/17/2007
I loved it it was perfect and yet so sad and horrible all at the same time. Way to go going to read sequal now. Love the pair.

Maria
Sara chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
this became my favourite fanfic ever! its so amazing. I really love this ending. A bittersweet ending, but it was the perfect way to do it.

i love your work so please keep it up :)

cheers
Habita chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
So amazing. So awesome. So perfect!

I LOVE it all.

Thank you very much, Amethyst! :-)
cherrygurl1225 chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
OMG, just what I wanted and so much more! I think I'm gonna have to read it over a few more times cuz it's just so damn delicious! THANK YOU!

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I'm in the school library on this lovely (but cold) California morning in-between classes. So I just came on for a bit and got the notification and I can't tell you how much I wanna just squeal and jump up and down in my chair and OMG... so many emotions are running thru me right now. I can't even begin to tell you!

THAT WAS PERFECT! Beautiful and perfect. I love how it was all narrative description and hardly any dialogue cuz it really seemed to set the mood and build up brilliantly when Jack told her "I'll take care of you." I could really feel Tru's pain. The poor girl has been thru so much! At least she has Jack to take care of her now (unless she resents it and they kinda have a forbidden love kind of relationship). I always thought that the only possible real way to get Tru and Jack together was if it happened gradually and you did just that!

I can't wait for the sequel now! I'm SO excited! It sounds like it will be so good, but your work always is.;)

Oh, and I'm in the process of writing another T/J fic, so be on the lookout for it. I don't know exactly where it's going yet, but a certain part of your story really spoke to me and gave me an awesome idea! Thanks so much again and see you at the sequel!;)
Habita chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
Simply amazing. This chapter was really really awesome :-)

Im dying to read the last one!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
WOW! That was brilliant! I can see why you're especially proud of this chapter. So many great moments of every kind - suspenseful, an inkling of romance, drama, and oh-so much more - a great way to start wrapping things up!

Different parts of the chapter struck me in different ways and hit me with various types of impact. Some were repulsive, some hopeful and some emotional. I know I've said this before but I love the way you're molding all of the Tru/Jack stuff together. Isn't it killing you to take it this slowly? It's killing me! But I totally understand why you're doing it. Two people, especially two opposites, who've seen what Tru and Jack have seen and experienced what they've experienced, can't just fall into each other's arms for no apparent reason. I hate that. It never makes any sense to me.

What I like best about this chapter is how you slowly see Tru breaking down, like she was having a panic attack. One of my friends had one of those and they're scary and dangerous! I like the way you handled it with Tru, though, because it really exemplifies how emotionally torn she is and how she finally crumbles in the end. The epilogue part at the end of this chapter was perfect because it shows kinda how both of them are torn now and it will be interesting to see how they both deal with the repercussions of Jensen's murder. I hope the next chapter has lots more Tru/Jack goodness. I can see her breaking down into his arms now, maybe no kiss (not until your sequel, I'll bet!), but I think that somehow he will comfort her and she'll find his comfort oddly reassuring.

I can't wait until the next chapter AND the sequel! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be posted before Monday, but if it isn't, it may take me a few days to read and review since I'm starting school again. *fidgets anxiously in breathless anticipation for a quick update* ;)
Habita chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
Thank you very much for another wonderful chapter!

Youve got mail ;-)
cherrygurl1225 chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
OMG! OMG! OMG! Gah, now it's my turn to get shivers! Y'know, it's funny, I haven't even gotten the notification of this story yet via e-mail (or maybe by now, but not when I just checked it before suddenly discovering this chapter) I was just going thru my fav stories list and noticed you had another chapter posted! I went crazy with excitement! Thank you for updating!

I LOVE that chapter. Especially the beginning with the whole dream sequence. I think I was originally confused as to who was standing beside Tru, but now I think I figured out it was Jack. Unless I'm wrong (again), but from reading on it seemed like they both had the same dream and it was too sexy and tempting for it not to be them instead of Jensen. I love how the beginning roots of what I see as the Tru/Jack relationship slowly coming into bloom is rooting out of a kind of desire. I think that's very clever. I'm bearing in mind what you wrote in your review for "Couldn't Be" and I can see how what you said reflects as a perfect mirror image in your story.

YAY! Tru knows she has to kill Jensen now! And she's going to Jack for help! *squee* I see sparks a comin'... Glad to hear your updates will be more frequent cuz I'm totally on the edge of my seat for the next chapter! Please bring it along quickly cuz I'm already roped in way too much! UPDATE, POR FAVOR!;)
Sara chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
another great chapter! this is certainly getting interesting!:) please continue, i can't wait to find out what's going on.

Cheers.
Habita chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
What an amazing chapter, Amethyst! Im dying to read more!

Thanks for writing! :-)
cherrygurl1225 chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
Wow, that was creepy! But oh so very, very good! I wish I could write like that! Seems like it was a very fun chapter to write. Again, I will say your words magically flow off the page.

Oh, and I saw some minor Tru/Jack fluff! YAY! He was worried about her and he was checking her out too!;)

LOVED the ending! Left me with chills, but I have a theory about that. I think that Jensen planned his own death. If he's lost his soul, he's definitely up to no good. Okay, maybe I'm wrong, but it's a thought.

I'm trying to get the last part of my Tru/Jack trilogy thingy off the ground, but I'm a little shaky on this one. But I definitely think you're the inspiration for me to start writing again. So thanks. AND UPDATE SOON!;)
cherrygurl1225 chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Why must you leave me with such a wonderful cliffhanger EVERY time? Drives me crazy!

Anywho, excellent chapter as always. I actually like the fact that Tru slept with Jensen, not cuz I'm a Tru/Jensen shipper (NO WAY!), but it shows how she is in denial. Yes, it is very clear and not strange at all. At least I don't think so. I can't wait to see where you will take the rest of this story and I hope wherever you take it, that Tru becomes stronger in the end because of it.

I'll be on the edge of my seat (literally) until I get another update!;)
Habita chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
I loved this new chapter! thank you very much for updating!

Cant wait for more! :-)