Reviews for Tigerclaw
WHCnelson chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
re found You
daniel chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
when are you going to update this story?

really gd start but it has been months since I first reas this and you have not unpdated since
Q chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
No Update?
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Excelent, I am enjoying this quite a bit and its terribly amusing.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I havent read it yet but I'm going to. I just want to put out one thing. Why did they ruin the Wing Commander movie? They had a great cast for the video game complete with cut scenes etc and they just threw it all away!

okay now to read your story and completely submerge the movie to the game in my mind.
I am a dead man chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
As a fan of both Battlestar GAlactica and Wing Commenader...

IM IMPRESSED

Keep it up!

-Tripod Out
archiev chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
Hope there's more!
Matt Mathay chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Cylons trying to pull one over on the Kilrathi, that is not going to go well, simply because while the Kilrathi are arrogant , the Cylons are even more arrogant and arrogance is a weakness, often a fatal one. Plus the Cats are far from stupid and will be expecting treachery from the Cylons.
unknown chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
cool great idea i was wondering if someone would do something like this but unfortaly the moive does not do the books justinces first the Terra Conferdation is so large that it would take months to travel from earth to its enged and human technology is more advanst then the kilrathy but the kilrathy can build faster also in the books there was an attack at earth that was barely beaten back the humans finaly won by droping a high explosinve bomb on the kilrathy homeworld at one of its unstable falts and killed kilrath's empire prince and all the clan heads but this story is still good i hope you update
archiev chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Good story so far. I look forward to more.
rankokun alpha chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
i like this story line keep up the fantastic writing!