Reviews for Amber Limericks
I giggled hard at Caine's. XD
Sen chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This. Is. Awesome.
Neila Nuruodo chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awesome limericks, well done! I especially like Caine's, I almost choked on my own tongue when I read the last line.
Rodentia chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I think I love you. This is amazing.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Well. I've always hated reading poetry, especially fan poetry - but apparently limerics are okay. In other words, I liked it.
Chunchkin chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow. These are so good! I haven't even read the book, and I feel as if I know it! Keep writing!
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Excellent. Brand especially.

RH
queenjane516 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
absolutely brilliant! many
Dierdre X chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh, snap! Those are awesome. Nice work on Julian - looks like the thesaurus paid off. More, more!
Steph chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Heh, you made my day with these. Random's and Brand's are my favourites.
Midknight Rose chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Most of those are funny. I absolutely love the ones for:

Caine

Benedict

Random and the one for Brand is pretty good too.
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
God damn, you're brilliant! I can't believe my luck, here... this was my absolute favorite fantasy book (or collection of books, I should say) as a preteen/tween/other ridiculous phrase, and I'm blown away by the fact that you've actually written something for it. Your mastery of the English language strikes again! These all had me in stitches, though I think my favorites were Caine's, Benedict's, Bleys's and Brand's. When I read the limerick for Bleys, I literally had the O face going on. Good freakin' stuff.
Lord Leachim chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Surprisingly, these were actually really good, and I don't even like limericks. I thought Eric's was especially clever. And I consider myself pretty good with vocabulary, but I'm lost at "apuleian".
Miashara chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
That was both funny and surprisingly inventive. Huzzah, and well done.
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Clever and entertaining - I especially enjoyed Caine's and Julian's limericks.