Reviews for It Makes Him want to Change
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
It's not a bad result. What did you have in mind? I would like to see what happens next, though. Perhaps the result you envisioned could be next?
clanmei chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
very interesting. Theodore and Luna are an odd couple and it mustve taken u quite an effort to portray them so well. i like the story. its sweet and adorable and very suited with the characters' original characterization..
mEEEm chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Adorable :D

I loved it!
the last time chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
awwww loving the ending! what did you have in mind? i really do like these little one-shots, maybe one more where Theo's changed? only if you want to though, i don't want to be all whiny and annoy you... i really like how Theo handled the bullies (stupid Ravenclaws, don't find us Hufflepuffs doing that do you? no.) anyway, again, your little touches you add in make me laugh, especially the 'gave her the look of a slightly insane nymph' xD it's excactly what Luna reminds me of!
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
anynoisymouse chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
good writing, fluffy story, fresh pair ups... keep it up
Hime ne Neko chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I hate you.

You've made me into a Theo/Luna lover!

And no, I don't hate you. In fact I thank you for writing about these two! You have them fully in character, as far as I can tell. Especially Theo... so I believe.

Perhaps you would be so kind enough to write a few more about these two...? That would really be wonderful! I'd love to see the two of them get further and further into a relationship.

Thank you, again, for writing this oneshot! I absolutely love it!
Trigiani Blue chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
that's cute! 33 you should make a whole story about them, i really like the way you portray Theodore D
FrolickingToast chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow, very pretty. I love it. Theodore, I can imagine, must be a hard character to portray and you did it beautifully. I highly enjoyed this story.
Anonymously Outrageous chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This story was sweet. ] I'm starting to really love Luna/Theodore as a pairing.
Ella Not Lotte chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
OMT(see previous review). I loved this one, too. But do you think that Luna would really have made an article about that? I think that she'd think that it was too invading. I guess the world will never know.
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
*deserves is the correct spelling (sorry!) but otherwise, i liked it!
dark88poet chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I like thi story as well as the one before it. Are these going to be a series of oneshots? If so I'll put you on my alert list.
kc4mesweetie chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
hey, cool oneshots. i like this pairing alot. its odd and not likely but thats what makes it so cool :)y was this rated t?i was just wonderin cuz nothing really happened 4 it 2 need that rating. keep writing lunott stories and watch out 4 spelling mistakes cuz it happens all the time :)
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was wonderful...I like this ship even though there are only like 4 stories about them. I'll have to write one too...anyway great story!