Reviews for The Eighth Shift
justawritier chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
awsome story! I loved how it took them awhile to talk again. Made it very realstic. Loved the last line1
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh my goodness I LOVED that! You're my favorite! I wish you wrote Lost, I really really really really really really do! I'd love more Peanut Butter, Charlie and sex ;-).
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh, my God! Charlie got Claire pregnant! Very good story. Keep up the good work!
Keiko Noriko chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh, my God, I loved it!

Michelle recommended this fic to me and she was absolutely right, it's probably the best CC fic ever! I'm reading your other fics now and I gotta say, I'm loving them.

Congratulations!
charlieclaireaddictkari chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Ok, i was getting a little bit worried there, I was worried that this wouldnt end with a happy ending! BUT lOOK AT THAT! The swelling of CLAIRES TUMMY! You write some of the best squealing stories that i have ever read! I love it all! SQUEE!
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I really enjoyed this one. I hate to see Charlie and Claire apart and fighting. Great ideas, great story.

-Tori
momewrathsway chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Oh man, I loved this story. The whole idea was really clever. The tenshion in the begining was really intense and I like how realisticly they began to speak over time. And of course, I always enjoy a happy ending, exspecialy when its Charlie and Claire. My only disapointment was that the actual sex was left out, but it was probably for the best. Any way, great chapter and I can't wait to hear moor.
lia-finn chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Oh, this was really good. The end was perfect! Thanks for this.
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I think this was my favorite of yours I've read so far! That was excellent! Especially the ending!
Meganfitz chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This story is my ALL TIME favorite peice of fanfiction EVER! Everything about it is perfect. Simply perfect.