Reviews for Normality
lllanimepandalll chapter 6 . 7/27
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR WHEN SASUKE SEES NARUTO ISN'T PART OF TEAM 7 AND YOU LITERALLY ENDED JUST BEFORE THAT! WHY!

Also on your bio it said you wanted to take out the pairings right? I beg you PLEASE DON'T. The relationship between Sasuke and Naruto is the main point of the story and I think it would be so cool to see how you can turn feelings of betrayal and hurt to feelings of love and trust. I haven't seen anything like this plot and I find it really great. I want to see how you play this so please don't change the pairings. At least not sasunaru though Im interested how you do nejishika as well because as of yet you haven't shown any relationship development between them and I want to see how you do it. So please don't give up on this fic or the pairing. I realize its your fic your decision but please take this into consideration. Good job on this fic as well!
animemangaobsessed chapter 6 . 7/17
oh...my...god?!
wxlfclaws chapter 6 . 7/15
If this story were to continue it surely would have been one of my favourite Sasunaru fics.
la suite please
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 3/11
You are very smart, using such a method to gain reviews.
You first write an interesting summary, making ppl want to know what happens after naruto left the bridge with his new team, then you start the story writing a prequel of the summary, and when you FINALLY get to the summary scene, you stopped updating, making people who came here to see what happened after the summary have to review and follow this story if they want to read more.

Smart. Very brilliant. Kudos to you.

Why don't you just change the summary to "heartbroken after sasuke's betrayal, naruto transferred to a new team consisting of shikamaru, neji, and lee. There, he will learn the real definition of friendship. But when sasuke wants to earn naruto's trust back, what will naruto do?"

Since the entire 30k words is about this instead of the bridge scene ;)
cbluna chapter 4 . 1/13
Omg hi, um i don't know if I've told you this but if you still need the beta i could help you out if you want. And another thing, do you have plans of continuing this or are you done with this one? Well apart from telling you I absolutely love this fanfic, i guess thats it XD
CrypticRebel chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Must have more this is a really good story even if I'm more of ItaNaru fan this is still a good story I really hope you continue it! :)
sayenlori chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
I know it's been years but I simply love this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
This fic is great when in the future?
Emrykin chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
This plot idea is enticing, and I am quite disappointed that it is on hiatus. I don't blame you though, I started out a writer and find that I prefer reading and editing versus actually writing. Personally, I don't read stories that are not completed, but I jumped into this wanting a good Naruto story where Naruto does what's best for himself, not everyone else and it did not disappoint. There are a few grammatical errors, but it is easily overlooked. On another note, I read that you have lost interest in he main pairing, SasuNaru. The good thing is that Naruto is the fan fiction whore (not literally) of the Naruto fan base. He is amazing by himself or with any character as long as its well written and the plot makes sense. I have read through the chapters twice and there really is not an indication as to whether their relationship is brotherly or beyond that which will make it easier for you to deter from the original pairing. Hopefully you still like Neji/Shikamaru because that is an interesting and well matched couple that I am going to further explore on . Regardless, good luck and I hope to see more to this story in the future.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
You know I've always thought that Naruto ran away from him past or at least his feelings from him past ( in canon ). I'm not saying he has a mask. I just think he hides away from his pain and loneliness. I mean he never really talks about it. I think he just hides it away from himself so it won't hurt him. Anyway just though that had to do with your story. I enjoy your story a lot. And I can't wait to see what happens next.
cbluna chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
This is a review for the last chapter

Whyyyyyyyyy this is like the best fanfic EVER and its like the only one where he doesnt automatically forgive sasuke (BURN AND HURT SASUKE BURN) and even if i love sasuke's character (HE'S SO HOT AND SASUNARU JUST) i appreciate that you take in count how naruto would feel and SASUKE NEEDS TO HURT YAS
-are you continuing this?
cbluna chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
OMG NONO PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE NOT LEAVING IT THER OMG NO JUST I CAN'T EVEN. Btw, I don't know how long ago this chapter was posted so I don't know if you're still interested, but If you're still looking, I'll be glad to help you beta the fic. If not, that's okay but I just wanted to tell you how BLOODY AWESOME THIS FIC IS OMG LIKE WOW
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
it is a dying shame this has not been continued! Characters...excellent, situation, excellent, structure and emotion...well excellent! Seriously good reading here so why have you stopped?
sparrowhawk13 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I really like this story. I see it's been years since it was update and is in hiatus. I was wondering... will you continue.