Reviews for Normality
Gracidia chapter 6 . 3/30
Atleast I got to see sasuke's reaction... please update -'
This story is too good to leave unfinished...
troublesomefox21 chapter 1 . 2/18
Gah, I doubt that you'll even get this but I really wanted to leave a review. I doubt that this story is getting continued, which really sucks because I really liked this story. You wrote the characters so beautifully. I could only imagine where you were going to take this because it has so much potential. Glad I reread it, but sad it's not being continued.
Best of luck-
TroublesomeFox
RayShippouUchiha chapter 6 . 1/22
I know it's been forever but I wanted to pop in and say that I adore this story! If you ever get back to it I'd be delighted to see where you go with it cause I'm in love with the dynamics you've built here so far!
Isshiki Satoshi chapter 6 . 1/5
Wwhhhhhhhy are you discontinuing thissssss...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
This is soooooo sooooo good! Please Please continue this story! :)
fifi chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
no ! it's been ten times that I reread your fic, even if it's been years I find it very unfortunate that you do not continue the story, it started well yet! following please!
Moonlime chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
awww man! dont do this to meplease countinue the story 3 i was half crying and then all of sudden it just stops! nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~! O.o
Canadaka-Eh chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
So, I was reading this and I was wondering, "Where's the next chapter?"I mean, it's got to be here somewhere, right? So where is the next chapter?
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
Ah! You can't leave me like this!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
I really, really hope you one day continue this.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Hey, it's been 9 years...is this story discontinued?
queen-of-hell6666 chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
i really like this story, i think its awesome how you have them both actually dealing with stuff instead of the usual "i love you, i forgot everything you did" that happens straight away.
i was also wondering where would i be able to find your shikanaru story?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
Yo it's been 9 years
Where's the rest of the story
troublesomefox21 chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
I loved this! I was so sad when I realized your not updating. I was wigging out the entire time I read it. It was so GOOD!
newsyringe chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR WHEN SASUKE SEES NARUTO ISN'T PART OF TEAM 7 AND YOU LITERALLY ENDED JUST BEFORE THAT! WHY!

Also on your bio it said you wanted to take out the pairings right? I beg you PLEASE DON'T. The relationship between Sasuke and Naruto is the main point of the story and I think it would be so cool to see how you can turn feelings of betrayal and hurt to feelings of love and trust. I haven't seen anything like this plot and I find it really great. I want to see how you play this so please don't change the pairings. At least not sasunaru though Im interested how you do nejishika as well because as of yet you haven't shown any relationship development between them and I want to see how you do it. So please don't give up on this fic or the pairing. I realize its your fic your decision but please take this into consideration. Good job on this fic as well!