Reviews for Normality
Laylali38 chapter 6 . 9/16/2020
Next next next pleaseeeeee
phineashiccup chapter 6 . 9/11/2020
I wonder what Sasuke and Sakura will do now that Naruto is not with them now? Can't wait to read another chapter to find out what happens next
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2020
Oh goodness the angst! It’s worrrkkinnngg, my heart aches honestly. I just want more of it!
Kyosuke68 chapter 6 . 4/21/2020
Hello,
I am a reader of this fic translated into French. I know it's been a long time since you started, but as you wrote until 2018 ...
She is excellent! A very beautiful writing, with just, precise, evocative words. A very engaging atmosphere. And I'm not even talking about the quality of spelling, grammar, conjugation and time chords.
I don't have too much hope but ... do you think you will continue it one day?
I know it is unrealistic to hope.
Thanks anyway for these wonderful chapters.
Good road and good wind
Fro chapter 6 . 3/31/2020
Hello I wanna cry
That must have been the most dramatic scene I've read oh god, the tension WE ALL KNOW SHOULD BE THERE oh god oh geez oh fuck
And oh my god for my heart bc this is from 2007, hell. Too late I discovered my passion for this ship
Sasuke you deserve all that smh you're always hurting Naru, no, no. Must search more fanfics where Naru has actual self-love and most part of the Roocky 9 are not apathetics bitchs
I really hope you're doing well. Whenever you read this comment, if you ever. Your writing is amazing.
Fro chapter 5 . 3/31/2020
What's dull about this? NARUTO NEEDED THIS, they do have a brain and think and, gosh, imagining Naruto having actual friendship interaction since those days. We've seen how he still felt lonely in those Shippuden extras ;-;
Kishimoto you bastard
I love everything. You think of everything, every detail. Ugh, I'd cry. This is realistic.
Fro chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
Hohoho ItaNaru HO HO HO
this is getting so sooooo gooooood omg I'd cry ;-;
Everything makes sense. This is exactly what we needed
Fro chapter 2 . 3/31/2020
Oof for Sasuke, a team with Ino and Sakura, oh boi, oh boi
Naruto but Naruto loves himself too
Awe Naru ;-;
Sky318 chapter 6 . 8/4/2019
I love it 3
JustSomeRando chapter 6 . 7/4/2019
update update update update update update update update update update
SapTree chapter 6 . 11/3/2018
BOU WHERE IS THIS UPDATE UR KILLING MEH
Gracidia chapter 6 . 3/30/2018
Atleast I got to see sasuke's reaction... please update -'
This story is too good to leave unfinished...
troublesomefox21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Gah, I doubt that you'll even get this but I really wanted to leave a review. I doubt that this story is getting continued, which really sucks because I really liked this story. You wrote the characters so beautifully. I could only imagine where you were going to take this because it has so much potential. Glad I reread it, but sad it's not being continued.
Best of luck-
TroublesomeFox
RayShippouUchiha chapter 6 . 1/22/2018
I know it's been forever but I wanted to pop in and say that I adore this story! If you ever get back to it I'd be delighted to see where you go with it cause I'm in love with the dynamics you've built here so far!
Isshiki Satoshi chapter 6 . 1/5/2018
Wwhhhhhhhy are you discontinuing thissssss...