Reviews for Normality
Mily-y chapter 6 . 4/16
Hai!
I just pass here to tell you that i discovered your story, thanks to Cerulane, who is (who had translated in fact) translating it (in French), and that it's GREAT ! I must come to its original author ;) and thank you so much for this nice story !
Please continue, please, please, PLEASE *p* ! i'm begging you (sincerely) !
I really like the way you talk about each character, to follow the evolution, the growth (can i use this noun for a person ?). In fact, you know what? I'm disappointed, because i could be a good beat-reader, but in French, so i can't help you about that... it sucks. (Well, i'm still learning English very hard). I know it's a very long time since the last updated, but i'm quite stubborn :), especially about very good stories, which the end is missing - it would a shame not to finish it (it seems a looong story in fact, so i hope you have a lot of energy !).
So... all my cheering (is the expression correct?) !
Hoping to see you soon !
Bye, Mily.
kate takes no shit chapter 6 . 2/23
this has to be one of the best Naruto stories i've read (and ive read alot of them(: ) please please update soon!
Lady Artemist chapter 6 . 2/12
I like this a lot, how I wish you'd update!
I missed this so much! I hope you are still reading your reviews! Ithis has been one of my favourite unfinished works! Could u maybe let others adopt this story? One of the best plotlines when all is still better in the naruto universe!
rii.young chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
It's angst but I can stand it. You guys should try reading this while listen to "Sorrow and Sadness" (Naruto OST) and "Futari no Kimochi" (Inuyasha OST), it's pretty fit and good. : D I always want something like this to happend. Time passed by and I don't hate or feel angry towards Sasuke anymore (I just ignore Sakura Haruno) but sometimes I still want to know that Sasuke would understand that "Payback's a bitch" and "You'll never know what you've got til' it's gone" : D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Aah... Godness...! It's ache...! D':
Even thought i already prepare my heart for that scene, it still ache...! Ugh...!

Naruto still not ready...! I'm glad there's Kakashi protect him and then Neji and Lee came. But, i feel sooo bad at Sasuke..! D':
After all, he need Naruto more than anything now...!
And i'm glad Tsunade did think Sasuke was just another victim too... Someone need understand Sasuke too now. And definitely not from Sakura! And no way Kakashi do that...! Though he does want Naruto and Sasuke be friend again... I'm glad with that fact...!

How could SasuNaru happen if the situation between those two is this awkward and full of guilt tension?! Especially the problem is not because 'love'! But something like this...

Oh, and i honestly still read it because the pairing NejiShika that you mentioned! I'm curious! And not even hints appear here! WHEN?!

Aaahh...! Hoping this to continue...!
lulubramstoker chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Love it ! So want more !
asukafox chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
next chapter please
lolcatsmeowcausetheyloveanime chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Update update update update PLEASE PWEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSE
Haruyuuki chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
This really was a good story. And I'm guessing you're not going to continue it. But I hope you do one day.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Cette fanfiction est trop génial ! J'ai vraiment hâte de lire la suite.
redfoxgirl chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Please update I love it!
duchessme chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
so naruto would be playing would be sasuke's turn 2 chase he felt only pain n anger to sasuke,how would he luv him?luv a sucker 4 happy endngs..:-D
Mirage chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I really love the story and that naru got promoted, and changed team!
that did anger me in the movies he did so much and was only a genin, that is not fair, all of the other team member where chunin as he got back from Jiras two year mission and also as he did save the village from Pain...still no promotion- i mean when he had bether training and a bether sensei he where Anbu! but at his leavel and what he all did he shoud be promoted Chunin and with a heave paycheck in the pocket

and that Kashi was such a slacking sense, he did not learn them good useful jutsus and moves atleast to Naruto, only sasuke, all Narutos comerades and there sensais did train so much and also when they did not have missions they did go out to eat after they did train, and they only learned tree walking and some school utsus that they shoud have learned in school and not when they go at missions.
I really hope you will soon come back and write an en to the story- i really want to know how Sasu did woe Naru back how much he hat to krawl on his knees to back_
Sakeena85 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
this story is getting good it way better than watching drama ( I don't) anytime can't wait for more updates to the story.