Reviews for Normality
cbluna chapter 6 . 6/25
OMG NONO PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE NOT LEAVING IT THER OMG NO JUST I CAN'T EVEN. Btw, I don't know how long ago this chapter was posted so I don't know if you're still interested, but If you're still looking, I'll be glad to help you beta the fic. If not, that's okay but I just wanted to tell you how BLOODY AWESOME THIS FIC IS OMG LIKE WOW
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 6/5
it is a dying shame this has not been continued! Characters...excellent, situation, excellent, structure and emotion...well excellent! Seriously good reading here so why have you stopped?
sparrowhawk13 chapter 6 . 5/5
I really like this story. I see it's been years since it was update and is in hiatus. I was wondering... will you continue.
TheQueenOfMusic chapter 1 . 1/7
Please can you continue this I love it
lifelovelaugh chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Damn I really love this soo much please continue its seriously the best naruto fic ive EVER read 3
animeyugiohlover chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Please continue I love this story
Teacuppy chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I accidentally started reading this and liked it very much, even though I hate Sasuke esp Sasu/Naru pairing , but your writing is very good and I enjoyed reading your fic. There isn't anything romantic yet but potential is great.
You're good at describing emotions, and you managed to get me hooked immediately. But seeing as this hadn't been updated for so long it's safe to assume that fic is abandoned, you probably have too much to deal with in real life or you lost interest/inspiration for writing ff. That's too bad, this was really something, they finally saw each other and things started to develop further but... it's over. I wanted to read about Naruto distancing himself further and going with Jiraiya to train and then when he comes back, their relationship could start new or something like that, but now I'll never know how would this turn out...
Thank you for this anyway. You're good writer.
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
No! Now I want to cry :'(
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
This was my favorite chapter!
I like how Naruto and Lee have matured in just a month; well not THAT much but enough to notice a difference :)
Can't wait for more! :D
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Never and Tenten don't match. I can't wait to see how Ino and Tenten hook up. I liked the conversation between Naruto and Lee. I also like that Sasuke is feeling guilty and wants to gain Naruto's trust :D good decision
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
God,I always did dislike Sakura. Ino is better.
I also like that Neji,Shikimaru,and Lee were understanding. And if there were to be a Yuri pairing, I suggest Tenten and Hinata. Rare couple AND they are both strong. Plus Tenten works well with a Hyƫga :D
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Sasuke is going to be surprised when he hears that Naruto is not in team 7 anymore. And Ino in team 7!? Weird. Anyways,I like the team Naruto is in. Tsunade is smart :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Interesting! I don't know why, but my favorite part in this chapter was when Kakashi and Naruto were saying their farewells. It was sad actually. Can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
yeeeesss i like this i love this i cried a bit when naruto was telling them about kyuubi and he thought they wouldn't want to be his friend anymore but i'm happy with how things r going so far :D but i looks like this won't be continued :(
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
could u please continue this fic it is really interesting! :-)