Reviews for Normality
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 6 . 1/1
Ah! You can't leave me like this!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
I really, really hope you one day continue this.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Hey, it's been 9 years...is this story discontinued?
queen-of-hell6666 chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
i really like this story, i think its awesome how you have them both actually dealing with stuff instead of the usual "i love you, i forgot everything you did" that happens straight away.
i was also wondering where would i be able to find your shikanaru story?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
Yo it's been 9 years
Where's the rest of the story
troublesomefox21 chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
I loved this! I was so sad when I realized your not updating. I was wigging out the entire time I read it. It was so GOOD!
newsyringe chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR WHEN SASUKE SEES NARUTO ISN'T PART OF TEAM 7 AND YOU LITERALLY ENDED JUST BEFORE THAT! WHY!

Also on your bio it said you wanted to take out the pairings right? I beg you PLEASE DON'T. The relationship between Sasuke and Naruto is the main point of the story and I think it would be so cool to see how you can turn feelings of betrayal and hurt to feelings of love and trust. I haven't seen anything like this plot and I find it really great. I want to see how you play this so please don't change the pairings. At least not sasunaru though Im interested how you do nejishika as well because as of yet you haven't shown any relationship development between them and I want to see how you do it. So please don't give up on this fic or the pairing. I realize its your fic your decision but please take this into consideration. Good job on this fic as well!
animemangaobsessed chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
oh...my...god?!
wxlfclaws chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
If this story were to continue it surely would have been one of my favourite Sasunaru fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
la suite please
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 3/11/2016
You are very smart, using such a method to gain reviews.
You first write an interesting summary, making ppl want to know what happens after naruto left the bridge with his new team, then you start the story writing a prequel of the summary, and when you FINALLY get to the summary scene, you stopped updating, making people who came here to see what happened after the summary have to review and follow this story if they want to read more.

Smart. Very brilliant. Kudos to you.

Why don't you just change the summary to "heartbroken after sasuke's betrayal, naruto transferred to a new team consisting of shikamaru, neji, and lee. There, he will learn the real definition of friendship. But when sasuke wants to earn naruto's trust back, what will naruto do?"

Since the entire 30k words is about this instead of the bridge scene ;)
cbluna chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
Omg hi, um i don't know if I've told you this but if you still need the beta i could help you out if you want. And another thing, do you have plans of continuing this or are you done with this one? Well apart from telling you I absolutely love this fanfic, i guess thats it XD
CrypticRebel chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Must have more this is a really good story even if I'm more of ItaNaru fan this is still a good story I really hope you continue it! :)
sayenlori chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
I know it's been years but I simply love this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
This fic is great when in the future?