Reviews for Normality
sayenlori chapter 6 . 11/17
I know it's been years but I simply love this story.
This fic is great when in the future?
Emrykin chapter 6 . 11/7
This plot idea is enticing, and I am quite disappointed that it is on hiatus. I don't blame you though, I started out a writer and find that I prefer reading and editing versus actually writing. Personally, I don't read stories that are not completed, but I jumped into this wanting a good Naruto story where Naruto does what's best for himself, not everyone else and it did not disappoint. There are a few grammatical errors, but it is easily overlooked. On another note, I read that you have lost interest in he main pairing, SasuNaru. The good thing is that Naruto is the fan fiction whore (not literally) of the Naruto fan base. He is amazing by himself or with any character as long as its well written and the plot makes sense. I have read through the chapters twice and there really is not an indication as to whether their relationship is brotherly or beyond that which will make it easier for you to deter from the original pairing. Hopefully you still like Neji/Shikamaru because that is an interesting and well matched couple that I am going to further explore on . Regardless, good luck and I hope to see more to this story in the future.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 7/19
You know I've always thought that Naruto ran away from him past or at least his feelings from him past ( in canon ). I'm not saying he has a mask. I just think he hides away from his pain and loneliness. I mean he never really talks about it. I think he just hides it away from himself so it won't hurt him. Anyway just though that had to do with your story. I enjoy your story a lot. And I can't wait to see what happens next.
cbluna chapter 5 . 7/7
This is a review for the last chapter

Whyyyyyyyyy this is like the best fanfic EVER and its like the only one where he doesnt automatically forgive sasuke (BURN AND HURT SASUKE BURN) and even if i love sasuke's character (HE'S SO HOT AND SASUNARU JUST) i appreciate that you take in count how naruto would feel and SASUKE NEEDS TO HURT YAS
-are you continuing this?
cbluna chapter 6 . 6/25
OMG NONO PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE NOT LEAVING IT THER OMG NO JUST I CAN'T EVEN. Btw, I don't know how long ago this chapter was posted so I don't know if you're still interested, but If you're still looking, I'll be glad to help you beta the fic. If not, that's okay but I just wanted to tell you how BLOODY AWESOME THIS FIC IS OMG LIKE WOW
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 6/5
it is a dying shame this has not been continued! Characters...excellent, situation, excellent, structure and emotion...well excellent! Seriously good reading here so why have you stopped?
sparrowhawk13 chapter 6 . 5/5
I really like this story. I see it's been years since it was update and is in hiatus. I was wondering... will you continue.
TheQueenOfMusic chapter 1 . 1/7
Please can you continue this I love it
lifelovelaugh chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Damn I really love this soo much please continue its seriously the best naruto fic ive EVER read 3
animeyugiohlover chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Please continue I love this story
Teacuppy chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I accidentally started reading this and liked it very much, even though I hate Sasuke esp Sasu/Naru pairing , but your writing is very good and I enjoyed reading your fic. There isn't anything romantic yet but potential is great.
You're good at describing emotions, and you managed to get me hooked immediately. But seeing as this hadn't been updated for so long it's safe to assume that fic is abandoned, you probably have too much to deal with in real life or you lost interest/inspiration for writing ff. That's too bad, this was really something, they finally saw each other and things started to develop further but... it's over. I wanted to read about Naruto distancing himself further and going with Jiraiya to train and then when he comes back, their relationship could start new or something like that, but now I'll never know how would this turn out...
Thank you for this anyway. You're good writer.
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
No! Now I want to cry :'(
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
This was my favorite chapter!
I like how Naruto and Lee have matured in just a month; well not THAT much but enough to notice a difference :)
Can't wait for more! :D
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Never and Tenten don't match. I can't wait to see how Ino and Tenten hook up. I liked the conversation between Naruto and Lee. I also like that Sasuke is feeling guilty and wants to gain Naruto's trust :D good decision