Reviews for Just My Luck
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
:) hehehe, this was cute.
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oh actually didnt expect the end, and I theyre actually usually pretty obvious XD Cute, I wish there was more romance and I think Anzu was kinda OOC but I still liked it
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh! Who knew Jou had it in him! DUN DUN DUN!

Surprising!

You write really good one shots :)
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
omg. you had me going until the last sentence. I can't believe Joey tricked Tea on purpose! I luv ur story by the way. I hope you write more JouxAnzu fics!
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
DO NOT DELETE I REPEAT DO NOT DELETE! GOOD AWESOME GREAT AMAZING INCREDIBLE and all the other compliments I don't know about! If I were a monkey- 4 thumbs up! :D Oh so very sneaky Jou! XD
pedal chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
If you have any more ideas or interest, then you should continue this. It'd be great, just like this first chapter. If not, that's okay too. It makes a good cute oneshot.
jamie chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
holy crap that was the best i would have never guess he had the key in the end but cause of this fic u made my day its going on my fav!
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This was awsome! I go into Jou/Anzu every now and then. _Ja ne!
Insane Serpent chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This stroy was really cute. I can't believe Jou did that!
Misteline chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Good. I've never read for this pairing before, but it seems you've got me hooked. I'd love to read more. :D
animeroxz chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I love it very hilarious
mango soda chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
ohh... i love this! very very very sweet! Hope they get stuck again... hehehe
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Bwahaha! I knew it wasn't really stuck! :D He said he'd been there many times before. What are the odds it being stuck that time? :P

Good work! It was very adorable; I could really picture all of it happening and all. Their dialogues were especially funny. I congratulate you on a piece of writing well done! :D And don't you dare delete it!
Phoenix Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/3/2006