Reviews for Someday
hackneyqueenextreme chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Type your review here...
Lilyflower-314 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love this story. .~ It's so... so... I dunno, kawaii!
ayumi chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Quite lovely, you use great imagery. Great read!
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
LOVE this...there aren't half as many fics about Mayu and Hatori, so thanks for this one- you've really got their characters spot-on.
Infinite101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Amazing, Awesome, Great!

i havn't read the manga so this is this first Hatori/Mayuko piece of interaction of seen )
Kohaku Imaki 55 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
It's very good. I don't think Mayu knew that Hatori removed Kana's memories though it's possible he would tell her after they got together as a couple. Only the Somas and Tohru knew in cannon as it's a secret like the curse.
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I love this! This is a great HatoriMayuko fic. I hope to see more of this wonderful couple!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wonderful. Darn it, that's all I can say. I must be struck speechless.
InNeverland chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This was so good. I love it. :D
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Loved how you described their kiss! Wonderful one-shot!
Wielder of paperclips chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I like this. XD

You really went into their relationship in a way that is meaningful and, well, deep. I like the way you captured it. _ You give 'em both equal coverage (best I can do is write stuff from Hatori's POV; haven't dared to write Mayuko yet). Nice, nice. I'm faving.

Keep up the good work!
SergioCushion chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
that was brilliant, i love this pairing i'm having trouble magining mayu with short hair though brilliant.
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I really, really liked your fanfic!D Mayuko and Hatori are one of my favourite pairings of all!D Question though:is that really how they first kissed?
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
w00t! HatorixMayuko! XD

I love this. I didn't see the twenty things-mostly coz I didn't count-but I love this. It's sweet, and yet not overly so. It's realistic, and it's in character. And it's fluffy. So yay. :D

I hope you write more. Someday.

See ya!
NowOrNever chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Good. Really good. I really, really liked this. They're such a wonderful pair, and they don't get nearly enough love and attention. I love these two. And the way you wrote them was great. I liked seeing flashes of their memories and courtship. I hope you write more with them. I look forward to it. (Or anything really. You write wonderfully.)

Mwahz~