Reviews for Stranger
Shreya chapter 32 . 1/18
You are just another one of those Ryro writers, who write good stuff, and leave the reader hanging there... WHEN WILL YOU EFFING UPDATE?!
kittyhawk09 chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
Wow what a cliffhanger. I have really enjoyed this story. Especially how you were able to focus on almost all of John/Pyro' s relationships romantic and friendship. I especially enjoyed the scenes between Marie and John and then John and Bobby. Wow I have a hard time putting all this into words but it was a pleasure to read this story and see how it developed from the bus stop, to the Institute, and finally back to the bus stop. It really had a sense of closure towards the end. Then you shook up everything with the last couple chapters. I was sure he would come back but I just didn't even consider how he would be if he did. Anyways I'm on pins and needles for the next chapter. I really hope you will update soon. Please PM me with your thoughts.
tr1xx777 chapter 30 . 8/7/2013
I cried. Well, not really because if you knew me, I don't exactly cry that easily but the tears were definitely on the verge of falling. I don't think I've ever read something so heartbreaking on this site. I guess I'll read the rest of the chapters now (:
Anne Marie Masen chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
me encanta esta pareja.. tienes mucha razon. pienso que rouge dederia tener un papel mas ímportante en la 3 no solo tomar la cura... despues que pasa con ella si lo qu hizo fue por iceman
Silver chapter 32 . 12/19/2012
This was amazing, you made me cry towards the end! *sniff* I love RYRO and I love how you put them together and how you combined a war as well. I'm also pretty glad that you didn't go mainstream and end up like Pyro/John coming back from the dead which is probably what most other authors would do. I'm glad that you didn't do that, even though I would have much preferred him alive and well and with Rogue. Thank you for writing this :)

SILVER
Ghibly101 chapter 32 . 12/10/2012
Mua!

... what the flip is "mua"?!

ANYWAY, this is flipping amazing and I really love it. It doesn't seem finished, but you haven't updated in years and it doesn't say it's complete. However, I still love it to death.
FW Wandering chapter 32 . 7/16/2012
I see a love triangle in the near future. Hoping for more.
MooNLeSS MiDNiGHT chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
"Great! I actually have presents!" Love that part _

John's gift was realy touching... :)
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 32 . 11/22/2011
This is absolutely amazing I love it the funeral made me cry and I'm definitely intrigued now about how Pyro survived I hope you continue to write more this is one of the best x-men stories ever I would definitely love to read more :):):)
LiveLoveImagine24 chapter 32 . 10/12/2011
This is really cool! I love RYRO. PLEASE UPDATE!
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
UPDATE!
Yodes chapter 32 . 3/24/2010
Ooh, this is getting god! And Gambit's in it! Yay!

Please update this soon?

-Yodes
Juwee chapter 32 . 8/4/2009
OMG as i was reading this, i was thinking that the only thing that would make this perfect was if gambit was in it. Awesome fic!
Mannequin Republic chapter 32 . 7/22/2009
Mon Dieu! It's the almighty GAMBIT!

What... is this going to be a threesome or something..? jks... wait, is it?

Anyway please update soon, I so can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm really lovin' your story!~!
Mannequin Republic chapter 31 . 7/22/2009
Oh my gawd... he's alive? lol... i just ranted saying.. 'He's dead, you can't kill him' and all that shit but now he's alive?

What is with Johnny boy? hmm... still one chapter to go!