Reviews for kdsch123's Virtual Smallville Season 6
Uchiha Himeko chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
hi¡ i like very much yours stories, you should considering to translate to Spanish, it would be fantastic,if you desire i can help you for that...thanks for the time...and congratulations¡
Creedog VanDrey chapter 19 . 10/9/2006
You deserve my praise for finishing a virtual season.

A job well done.
winthjo chapter 19 . 9/25/2006
Outstanding story. Hope you have a sequel. I hope the upcoming season will be at least half as well done as your version.
forcefan chapter 18 . 9/18/2006
WOW! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Update ASAP please!
Metropolis-Rising chapter 18 . 9/18/2006
Nice. That last bit of civil interaction between Clark and Lex was really great. The "super-ness" of Clark in the resque was good as well, while a nice kick in the pants to the whiny one about embracing his destiny. Great chapter.
Icedragon2k chapter 16 . 9/2/2006
Amazing and gripping story you have written here. One of the best fanfictions that I have ever read. It ties into so greatly with the Smallville universe and including things from the original Superman storyline. I can't wait for the next update however long that might be. Keep up the good job.
Creedog VanDrey chapter 15 . 8/25/2006
I’m sorry I’ve not reviewed until now. I was under the false impression that you can only review a story once. It turns out you can only review a chapter once. This is one of many reviews you’ll get from me.

To recap, as a Chlarker, I find the Choliver romance irksome, but I can’t fault you on your presentation. You’re a great writer. Also, I am pleased that you haven’t disregarded the fact that Chloe does have a thing for Clark. While I do find the twenty-something Oliver courting 19-year-old Chloe so quickly annoying, it’s definitely believable, especially how you’ve portrayed it.

You’ve done an equally splendid job with the Clark-Lori relationship. I would rather have seen some more time pass between Clark finding out Lori’s secret and him falling in love with her, because I am inclined to believe a part of their pre-revelation relationship was based on Lori’s mermaid charms. Nonetheless, I am still satisfied.

As for the Martha-Perry relationship, it seems contrived only because of the real life Annette O’Toole-Michael McKean marriage. You have done an equally good job with this budding romance.

As for the action of the story, it is definitely top notch. Perhaps on the episodic side, but still fitting well with the format of the show.

I have to give you credit most of all for your perseverance. To write a virtual season requires enormous dedication, and you, my friend, are coming through and passing with flying colors.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Good VS6 going on...a little too good. YOu've deftly managed to be far too realistic in crushing the Chlark kiss and managing to bring all the melodrama of the show in. That's a talent considering how it reads in relation to your other fic, where the characters do what they should be doing opposed to what gets ratings. I really like your Oliver Queen and can only hope that the show get's it close to this when he appears. Thanks for this.
Cenzo chapter 14 . 8/18/2006
update soon!
SarahOL1 chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
That was incredible. I am so impressed by the depth and complexity of your storytelling-just wonderful. If only AlMiles didn't suck on a regular basis and could write something with that kind of fiercely amazing characterization and plotting. Congrats on the effort, and please keep it going!
Jpeg chapter 12 . 8/3/2006
Outstanding so far. would be a fun season.
MadDogLane chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
I can't believe I read this whole story (at least so far!) in one sitting...I loved the beginning, but I have been truly drawn in by the mermaid story! You are an excellent writer and I hope you update soon!
super.laurent chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
excellent story so far and I really like Oliver! The only thing I miss i i'd like to see Lois more...but the story is great and I really can't wait to read more!

laurent
CSLUVSCK chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
I like this but don't you think that Clark/ Lori are moving a bit fast? Oliver is interesting and I like the Chloe/ Oliver but I love Chlark!
KalEl Hammer chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
Great job, good research...