Reviews for V vs The Night
Tutanchanup chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Hahahaha! This was simply hilarious! I had a hard time trying not to burst into loud laughter while in a tramway (public transport), but about the line "I want to have your baby!" my efforts proved futile ;-D
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is hilarious! I love it!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh My God! Hilarious! And such a cute twist in the end! I think I can hear V scream, even all these years later :p
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is funny! xD
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Lol, a Mary Sue and a sidekick? Two VforV chiches that I hate, as well. Don't blame the guy. XD Nicely done.
thisacchasbeenabandoned chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHA I bet he freaked out! Nice one, and I really love the ending :DD
BlaqueCat13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
heh heh...is that the "dream blonde"? Is Evey tied up and locked in her cell?
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
*Sits gaping, then in rapt, before laughing and promptly goes rolling around the floor.*

AAH! It's the attack of the mobbing fan girls! *Suddenly becomes serious* Although with his physique, I don't think I would mind seeing him naked... *trails off as a dreamy look comes into her eyes, then starts and looks around in extreme embarrassment as V suddenly turns in complete astonishment. Anya runs behind a corner to hide, her head pokes out a few moments to see he hasn't moved.*

Great story! Had a friend read it and she was cracking up as well. Keep up the good work!
sparrowed chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
LMAO Love it!
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
OMG! !

*is now currently rolling on the floor laughing her head off* WHERE DID YOU GET THIS IDEA? omg, it is so funny. omg, i feel so bad for V. if i saw that happening to that poor man, i would chase those damn fan girls, (espesialy the one that said that she wanted to have his baby,)and beat them to a pulp, all the while lecturing them about how V has enough on his plate without some stupid whores chasing him, wanting to have his babies. then after i was finished that, if he was still their, i would apologize for there horrible behavior, and try to convince him that not all women are like that. then i would leave him, dragging the whores behind me. if he asked me to come with him to chat, i would go, even though what i lectured the girls would mean that i should do the compleat oppisite. i feel realy sorry for him, and pity him. LOVE IT! (but then again, i like all your stories...)
873833 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hahaha lol that was hilarious. I would be right at the front of that screaming crowd of fangirls picking up his clothes lol!

Sami ~xx~
Mauve Mist chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
LMAO very well written and very funny!
kal chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
LOL. Very, very funny...:)
apenamee chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
You surprised me with that one!
Kai Fong chapter 1 . 6/5/2006