Reviews for V vs The Night
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is hilarious! I love it!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh My God! Hilarious! And such a cute twist in the end! I think I can hear V scream, even all these years later :p
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is funny! xD
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Lol, a Mary Sue and a sidekick? Two VforV chiches that I hate, as well. Don't blame the guy. XD Nicely done.
Kamia Keehl chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHA I bet he freaked out! Nice one, and I really love the ending :DD
BlaqueCat13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
heh heh...is that the "dream blonde"? Is Evey tied up and locked in her cell?
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
*Sits gaping, then in rapt, before laughing and promptly goes rolling around the floor.*

AAH! It's the attack of the mobbing fan girls! *Suddenly becomes serious* Although with his physique, I don't think I would mind seeing him naked... *trails off as a dreamy look comes into her eyes, then starts and looks around in extreme embarrassment as V suddenly turns in complete astonishment. Anya runs behind a corner to hide, her head pokes out a few moments to see he hasn't moved.*

Great story! Had a friend read it and she was cracking up as well. Keep up the good work!
sparrowed chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
LMAO Love it!
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
OMG! !

*is now currently rolling on the floor laughing her head off* WHERE DID YOU GET THIS IDEA? omg, it is so funny. omg, i feel so bad for V. if i saw that happening to that poor man, i would chase those damn fan girls, (espesialy the one that said that she wanted to have his baby,)and beat them to a pulp, all the while lecturing them about how V has enough on his plate without some stupid whores chasing him, wanting to have his babies. then after i was finished that, if he was still their, i would apologize for there horrible behavior, and try to convince him that not all women are like that. then i would leave him, dragging the whores behind me. if he asked me to come with him to chat, i would go, even though what i lectured the girls would mean that i should do the compleat oppisite. i feel realy sorry for him, and pity him. LOVE IT! (but then again, i like all your stories...)
873833 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hahaha lol that was hilarious. I would be right at the front of that screaming crowd of fangirls picking up his clothes lol!

Sami xx
Mauve Mist chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
LMAO very well written and very funny!
kal chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
LOL. Very, very funny...:)
apenamee chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
You surprised me with that one!
Kai Fong chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
that is so funny!

poor V .
Pumpkinator chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
The fangirl is a force of nature even V cannot defeat. She is like the hydra; for every head you hack off seven more spring up in its place. She cannot be reasoned with; she is a creature of pure instinct and hormonal response. She is vicious and greedy, and will never let go once she has her prey in her vice-like grip. But for all her thorns, she has one weakness, and that is she is fickle. Should she tire before she can dig her talons into her victim's soft flesh, she will turn away and chase another pretty bauble, and the more fangirls who chase it the more appealing it is to her. So be heartened, true fans, the fangirls will give up the chase one day, and then we can have V all to ourselves. *starts to stalk V*

Lovely story, had me laughing all the way through!