Reviews for My Promise
GraceManning chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is awesome! :D
uomie chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
wow this is one of the most cute story ever XD

good job!
whitespirit04 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
aww that was so sad!, very well written and your point of how this scene went was very unique and interesting, i enjoyed reading it no matter how much i wanted to cry lol
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
that was so romantic yet sad-keep up the good work.-
xMadHatterx chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
That was so sad! I felt like crying...You portrayed Zack's last moments of his life so well. Just so that you know, me almost crying is like a normal person bawling their eyes out. I don't cry very often.
Artemis chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
*sobs* its not crappy its really good *sniffs*
M.S.K.S chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Oh! That was so sad! But I loved it! You did a lovely job and I liked the insight. I am a fan of things that are sad but cute at the same time. So great job!
Iko.Willows chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
... I thought I'd give you a glowing review about how fantastic this was, but I think I'm gonna go cry instead.

Excellent work.
Fairy Red chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
WOW! This story wasn't crappy at all! Quite the contrary, it was FABULOUS! OOH I can't wait to see what happens in Cloud's POV... REALLY! Wow!

I can see that scene in my head... Do more! More! Wow, Zack and Cloud giving each other a kiss... -swoons-
crematosis chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
i can't say i ENJOYED the story per say..since sad stories don't make me happy...but it was a really good story..so sad it almost made me cry..i hate it when the hot die young. ;_;
Akira Strife chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
wow...right from the beginning, I could tell it was Zack. Even though you said it, you got his personality really close! It was sad...funny at parts, but sad...poor Zack and Cloud..! Good story, I thoroughly liked it!
grr chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow…that was beautiful. Looking forward reading it from Cloud’s POV. Excellent work!
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That is complete awesomeness can't wait for clous view or is it already up i am gonna go check That story made m shed some tearsT_T
StormDarkblade chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I'm crying. _;; That was so sad! ;_;

I loved it though! I can't wait to see the story and Clouds point of view. Good luck, and keep up the great work~