Reviews for Never Broken
Xxkjhkjacnkjhcakdsjckhkcjhkj ahhhhhhh I really want the next chapter! It's not too late to come back to this story! This is my otp and there is barely and fic for it, so I'm extra sad that there's no next chapter... Keep up the awesome work and I hope you do well in your university course!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 18 . 6/11/2015
You're great at cliffhangers :)
Hope you continue soon.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
Roy Harper...damn that's a good twist!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
Awesome :o
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Interesting beginning! I like the story already :)
2.50 chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
Moar plz moar ;-; too perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
''jumped of the side of the building'' should be ''jumped off the side of the building''
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Seriously u need to update now this is to good to not continue I need more! We need more authors to come back to there forgotten stories because this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time!
Silverbrook123 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Looks food so far, but it' Romanian, not Romany . Just for future reference. Keep up the good work!
ionicpulse chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
great chapter and love the way the plot is heading.
*0* stargazer
Silvertail24 chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
my gods this is awesome! i feel quite happy with this story so far :3
Katie Robinson chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
OMFG! This is sooo good I want to read the rest. I've been addicted to this story for the last couple of days and haven't been able to put it down I love it so much. And this might sound messed up but I like when Robin and James kiss and when Robin and X kiss. So awesome can't explain how much I love it.
Calling Autumn Fall chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
iiiiii knew it! i knew ju'had was speedy! but it didn't make any sense until know;) i am so proud of myself, and of you of course, because you wrote this awesome story:)
GlOmP3R chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Ohhh! Aha, love it, can't wait for more :D up-date soon please!
femrobin fan chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Post now! I mean it, i need to read more of this!