Reviews for Never Broken
''jumped of the side of the building'' should be ''jumped off the side of the building''
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Seriously u need to update now this is to good to not continue I need more! We need more authors to come back to there forgotten stories because this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time!
Silverbrook123 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Looks food so far, but it' Romanian, not Romany . Just for future reference. Keep up the good work!
ionicpulse chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
great chapter and love the way the plot is heading.
*0* stargazer
Silvertail24 chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
my gods this is awesome! i feel quite happy with this story so far :3
Katie Robinson chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
OMFG! This is sooo good I want to read the rest. I've been addicted to this story for the last couple of days and haven't been able to put it down I love it so much. And this might sound messed up but I like when Robin and James kiss and when Robin and X kiss. So awesome can't explain how much I love it.
Calling Autumn Fall chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
iiiiii knew it! i knew ju'had was speedy! but it didn't make any sense until know;) i am so proud of myself, and of you of course, because you wrote this awesome story:)
GlOmP3R chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Ohhh! Aha, love it, can't wait for more :D up-date soon please!
femrobin fan chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Post now! I mean it, i need to read more of this!
Red X's Sister chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
I love this story.
wolfbearer chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
One of the best robin and red x famdics ever. I definetly can't wait for the next update. I'll be goin crazy till it comes. Last update was in 08 but I need it to finish...now. this so good I need 2 know if red x or James will still be Robinson/ ducks bf now that he got his mem back... I cannot wait at all. Patience is a goddamn virtue I don't have.
Rhibotticus22 chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
:( poor red x, things are definitely going to be awkward between him and robin.
Rhibotticus22 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
I'm loving where this is going. Hopefully this turns into some awesome red-x/robin/slade action :p but mostly robin and red x ;)
PrincessBetty01 chapter 18 . 5/11/2012
This is intense! Now, I want to see what Red X has to say with these memories. This will be quite interesting. I love how's the flow going and everything!
Flying Jay chapter 18 . 5/4/2012
OMGOMG this is so good. Please continue