Reviews for Fires of Love
AltF4 chapter 13 . 12/10/2008

ah**sobbs** Suppense!**sniff-sniff** amazing story so far! I cant wait till the rest!
zutarafan11 chapter 13 . 12/9/2008
stupid aang!

he ruined everything between

zuko and katara! no!

plz write more this story is

awesome! i got to know wat happens
Jazzy101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
CORNY MACH BUT GREAT I MEAN IT
2wingo chapter 13 . 12/8/2008
Believe me, I know how hard it is to deal with stress. I've spent the last year or so traveling across 3 or 4 countries and 2 Continents.

The creators of ATLA could not have written this scene better. I felt like I was right there, feeling the emotional turmoil surrounding the characters.

If you need a logical excuse to get Aang sober in a hurry, have him use firebending. If his blood boils to a tempeture of 173 degrees Fahrenheit or more, the alcohol will evaporate.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 13 . 12/8/2008
...AUGH! THIS IS WHY I H8 TRIANGLES! Literally! 2 MUCH TROUBLE!
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
cool background story girly! Have a fun rest of the summer.
AlinaAlone chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
THIS IS THE BEST THING I"VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! Keep writing.
2wingo chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
AWESOME! When everything is is all calm and copasetic like this, it's only a matter before someone throws a monkey wrench into it, usually in a drunken state *wink wink*
Silver Shadow75 chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
oh, poor Saimei.

OMG IT'S URSA! lol. i just had to do that. i'm glad she's alive. :D
Silver Shadow75 chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
i'm so sorry i haven't read/reviewed this yet. my only excuse is high school. you know there's term papers and boys and homework and stuff. i know that it's an awful excuse but...well...yeah. sorry! i'm going to go read the next chapter now.
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
That was good. Do you know what I would really like...a character guid. I am getting a little bit confused.
TheParadoxicalPoint chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
hey

im reviewing here cuz i have todo stuff

but ill be sure to come back!
2wingo chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
YES! It's a perfect chapter, you even managed to work in the appearance of Elan of the Ways! THAT IS SO AWESOME! I haven't been this charged since . . . who knows how long? Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!

I can imagine it already: Zuko introduces Katara to Ursa, Aang gets drunk and declares his love for Katara, and Tawny's mission to the Fire Nation! If possible, please don't take as long to post the next one. My heart couldn't take the suspence.
pinklen98 chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
i wonder why Zuko's mom wanted to hurt him

awesome story :D
kk hdtwfmtsdnehfwpawtnbwam chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
really good hurry up and update!