Reviews for Suikoden V: Faylen File 2
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh this is just wonderful! I am SO adding this to my favorites!

I was giggling along with the two boys, and stopped at the same time. The fact that you did that to me shows your high writing skill.

Poor guys...HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
The ending pwned me! :)) Amazing, haha :p
Shara Sherenia chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Cup size, huh? So, she's A cup? Because I think Lyon is B...but hey, I didn't expect Frey to care about WOMEN's cup size. Don't do that again, please?
ANGELwithNOnameYET chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
LOL! Seriously, i luv the lyon and prince pairing. n this is too freaking hilarious!
LuCky DiCe1012 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This fic is hilarious! LOl. I was in the middle of reading it when it hits me. When Roy said it wasn't her height...I was like "Ah...I get it." and I started laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes! Simply put this fic has brighten my day! U should write more suikoden V fics! Lol.
Sasha Mily chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Oh poor boys XD
ProcrastinatingPalindrome chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
The ending is so perfect.

CLANKSNIKT. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
tsuki akari chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
hahaha! i love the last part! XD
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
*giggle, snort* This has to be one of the better one-shots I've read. And it's sad, I thought pretty much the same thing when I finally saw a full-body picture of Faylen. xD
humpa G chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Rofl, thats a really good story :D
RWT chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
"Wha...? what did I-" CLANKSNIKT. The sound of Lyon unfolding her weapon froze him midword and chilled him to the bone.

"...How exactly do you know -my- chest measurements, Prince?"

-Start running, Risanth !
touyatouya chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Hehe, good choice for a one shot. It *does* seem like that might be a problem for Faylen - and the 'punchline' at the end made me laugh. Lyon does have a point _