Reviews for Haruka versus the Lawnmower
Hoshi-san chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
OMG I love it *giggles* I can just picture Haruka doing exactly that xD
MirrorMyst chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
There's a lesson here. Never let Haruka near your appliances XD.. or dishes for that matter. Great fic!
AinoMinako-san chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
*dies laughing* That was totally awesome. I can just imagine the senshi running after a rabid lawnmower. I love that idea! And that was a really good practical joke Chibiusa and Hotaru came up with. I want to read the other one now!
Jiminez chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
AHAHAAHA! Amazing! I nearly died laughing!
Moonlit Waves chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Haha, this is a cute little story. I can actually imagine them all in that situation. Makes you wish that you had a spasce sword too, heh.
Sake Bottle Swing chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Haruka will always triumph over stubborn yard equipment. ALWAYS. this is hilarious.
suzuki kiyo chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
you were a greaqt inspiration for my little tiddy...The morning task at hand.

Would you give your take on it and read it please?

It'd be great.
ShimmeringWater chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Some Other Name chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I wish I could mow the lawn with the Space Sword!
Sailor Sleepy Head chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Tears have spilled down my face! This was a master piece of writting I tell. Minako ridding a lawn mower, why is it that I can see that really happening?
Kuro no Kaze chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
BRILLIANT! Hahahaha. That was pure genious.
SilentKing chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That was so cute and funny! "Honestly we have magic powers – we’re senshi after all – but we still have to use normal gadgets like lawnmowers." got me to laugh aloud already.

You know, I love to mow the lawn when I was a kid. And I use the classical grass cutter! I don't know why, but I am honestly amused when I saw grass tips whenever the zip it. Unfortunately, it does take me days to finish.
Lyra14260 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That is really funny I loved it! The way you described Haruka was not that far from reality I think...
Yuki of the Snow chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That was hilarious! xDD

The title is what makes you want to read it though. Haruka versus the Lawnmower...odd. lol

Anyways...Is there going to be a sequel of Haruka killing Chibi-Usa and Hotaru or something? And then Michi killing Ruka? xD
ShadowSandrock chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
that's hilarious-and so believable! Oh Haruka!

hey, you might appreciate this-check out my "Setsuna's Secret" story for a riveting tale of the horrors of Setsuna's cooking!

but seriously, this was super P