Reviews for One Trick Pony
Andy L. Pain chapter 21 . 12/9/2015
Oh man, this is like one of the most beatiful and awesome fic Ive ever read. I dont know why but I feel like I learn a lot XD

Thank you so much for writing this. You made my day. I totally love it, and the end… woah the end… just pefect.

Fav for sure.
Andy L. Pain chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Is kind a great that idea that the both are alone in this. I like the chapter, I want more XD
Andy L. Pain chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Excelent start!
skelletor chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
Your story is frekin amazing one of the few that i have read more then 5 times
so thank you for writing this awesome story and ask that if you ever plan to take it down to let me print a copy of it first cause it is that good ...hope you keep writing..

ty
Indecisive Bob chapter 21 . 9/10/2015
This is an excellent story! It's actually one of the first Ranma/Kasumi stories I've read, and I loved every bit of it. It wasn't a very exciting story, but I kind of get the idea that it wasn't meant to be one. It seemed to be mainly centered around both Ranma and Kasumi's growth in character and their relationship. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Arigato
Lamonar chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
This will generally sum up the 21 chapters...Overall, its very detailed about how their life went through...truthfully, this is one of the best fanfiction abt Ranma and Kasumi...hope u would write a sequel about this fanfiction...or more ofnur fanfictions centering these two...
Sanguinis13 chapter 21 . 4/25/2015
Great story, I'll be looking around your profile for a sequel and any other interesting stories.
Malix2 chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Awesome story. Great job. :)
Kimmiko T chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
I really love this story!
It's amazing!
Thanx!
Jetor greichmann chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
Wicked story.

A good mix of emotion and other stuff, and believe me when i say, or wright anyway, that i have read a good deal crappy stories that have failed to do what you have done, you should be proud.

Thanks for the stroy,

A happy fan.
erisol chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Good first chapter. deep.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I cant wait to see where this goes
90's kid chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Holy shit. This is a true masterpiece.
Ikurus chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
This is an absolutely wonderful story, and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this lovely gem.