Reviews for One Trick Pony
Malix2 chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Awesome story. Great job. :)
Kimmiko T chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
I really love this story!
It's amazing!
Thanx!
Jetor greichmann chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
Wicked story.

A good mix of emotion and other stuff, and believe me when i say, or wright anyway, that i have read a good deal crappy stories that have failed to do what you have done, you should be proud.

Thanks for the stroy,

A happy fan.
erisol chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Good first chapter. deep.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I cant wait to see where this goes
90's kid chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Holy shit. This is a true masterpiece.
Ikurus chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
This is an absolutely wonderful story, and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this lovely gem.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Great story. The ending had me reeling a bit since it reminded me of Ranma's situation earlier on. It took me a moment to remember Ranma had been Ranko when he asked the couple for advice; so, I took in the meaning of him meeting someone walking in his footsteps.

...Amazingly, it makes you wonder about the true journey the couple Ranma met must have endured to reach the happiness they shared.
fellow chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
Awesome tale.
mrKillJoy247 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Left the moment I saw bashing (incompetence, and yes that IS what bashing is).
Bashing is easy, bashing is cathartic, it is also quite limiting, as the bashed character cannot be used in a positive sense, making the story painfully predictable, or just ending it prematurely.
Bashing limits the writer too much to be worth it.

I hope you take this as the constructive criticism it is, rather than labeling it as flaming simply because it does not sit well with you.
Zhor chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
Sure this an older story, but still a wonderful read. The ending is just perfect with how it ties in the how it all began.
Zhor chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
The image that pops into my mind when reading about the world-eaters in that place...is the Reapers from , the anti-paradox creatures. Hm... I'm liking this so far.
shugokage chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
Amazingly beautiful story with an incredible plot and delivery and thanks for the hard work you put into it!
A simple fool chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
Awesome story. Love the ending.
Rickmer chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
Wow :)

I'm really glad I took the time to read this story. Faved.