Reviews for One Trick Pony
Guest chapter 19 . 8/27/2016
keep them slipping - keep them from slipping

was not amazed - was amazed
(otherwise the sentence didn't really fit)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
mantel - mantle

out of hear - out of here
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2016
lightening - lightning
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
the throws of passion - the throes of passion

love you to - love you too

we'd learned been able to learn - we'd been able to learn
Nitpicking Ninja chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Correction:

week - weak
IronWolfe chapter 21 . 6/22/2016
That is an awesome ending. I love it! Full circle. Fantastic story. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Thanks for writing! The story's got depth, and the Ranma/Kasumi portions are sweet :)
AnAncientBard chapter 20 . 4/30/2016
Oh I do love this story so.
Owieeey chapter 21 . 4/24/2016
Holy crap this fic was just so freaking perfect. The love between the two was just so real, the character development between Ranma and Kasumi was perfect. From the beginning I thought those two were perfect, and that Kasumi can make Ranma a better person. I loved this fic from beginning to end.
espejodeafrodita chapter 21 . 4/18/2016
It was my first ranma/kasumi and I loved. bravo bravo bravissimo!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2016
Very nice.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
Extremely well done.
Giving Ranma a set up to think and actually change now he has the chance.
Making Cologne explain before going to the world and showing that the main characters couldn't hear what she said showing in the lack of panic.
And then setting it up so that we can get a graphic description of what will happen if it goes wrong. Very well done. Gosunkugi is [profanity]ed.

Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Should be easy to become an assassin.
A geisha, if completely focused on it, easily.
Demolisher.
Deforester.
Thief.
Yakuza.
Bouncer.
etc.
Andy L. Pain chapter 21 . 12/9/2015
Oh man, this is like one of the most beatiful and awesome fic Ive ever read. I dont know why but I feel like I learn a lot XD

Thank you so much for writing this. You made my day. I totally love it, and the end… woah the end… just pefect.

Fav for sure.
Andy L. Pain chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Is kind a great that idea that the both are alone in this. I like the chapter, I want more XD