Reviews for One Trick Pony
zeek17 chapter 21 . 3/5
Well, that's it. Thanks again for wonderful story, I've enjoyed reading it immensely. Through, have to say, last chapters were somewhat poor grammar-wise.
Shame sequel is abandoned..
zeek17 chapter 15 . 3/5
I know that it's little late to write reviews or ask anything, but please, very-very please replace 'Kas-chan' to 'Kasu-chan', 'Sumi-chan', 'Ka-chan' or just leave as 'Kasumi-chan'.
Because Japanese language operates with syllables, and there's no 's' letter or sound.
That's bugging me like you wouldn't believe.

Otherwise, very interesting fic. One of the very few with Kasumi pairing. Thanks for that. A lot.
Rest assured, your story is great!
I read only Ranma fanfic as I am old and never was into anime or manga. My introduction to Ranma was through Michael Ivins blog "Magic" which whetted my appetite for more. I have read several stories that were more dramedies and left 99% of the stuff like face faults and sweat drops behind which suited me just fine. This how your story is, it is a dramedy not a comedy.
Your story is no "One Trick Pony".
You are one of a handful of Fanfiction writers who I classify as a writer.

Cynical Rabbit
The Introverted Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
I rarely leave reviews because I can't think of any reviews that hadn't already been said but i had to leave my two cents on this one, and say how isn't this the #1 Ranma story, and in my opinion the ending is one of the best. I might be terrible at pointing out mistakes but I can still say if a story is good. P.S. Love the Steven King reference in the form of the Langoliers
Ian Alexander chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
I dont care what anyone says this is a friigin amazing sotry im really glad you wrote it..

it never get old i can honestly say i end up reading once or twice a year just cause it awesome

so...
Thank you your writing is greatly appreciated
Criador chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
One of the best Ranma fanfics. Congratulations.
U.SEM Bolt chapter 21 . 6/16/2017
I like this story. Great thinking on that one.
Thanks again for this amazing fanfic
Guest chapter 19 . 8/27/2016
keep them slipping - keep them from slipping

was not amazed - was amazed
(otherwise the sentence didn't really fit)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
mantel - mantle

out of hear - out of here
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2016
lightening - lightning
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
the throws of passion - the throes of passion

love you to - love you too

we'd learned been able to learn - we'd been able to learn
Nitpicking Ninja chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Correction:

week - weak
IronWolfe chapter 21 . 6/22/2016
That is an awesome ending. I love it! Full circle. Fantastic story. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
Thanks for writing! The story's got depth, and the Ranma/Kasumi portions are sweet :)
AnAncientBard chapter 20 . 4/30/2016
Oh I do love this story so.