Reviews for Belonging
Singing Silverwings chapter 1 . 9/1
This is exactly what we were just 'talking' about. I recognize it so readily because that is also my two younger brothers and me. We never heard "I'm proud of you" or even "I love you". No matter what we did or how hard we tried, it was never good enough. Our social life was basically non-existent as we had to go straight to school then straight back. None of us knew how to be around our peers in a social situation, so we grew up keeping to ourselves, saying little to anyone, our eyes scouring the world around us for every clue as to how others behaved and interacted with each other. Even now, at advanced age (older than dirt), we're still wondering if there's any way that we'll be seen, noticed, valued, appreciated. It is so sad.

BRAVO on getting this SO right!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Yes, you see the Tony I see! Love your writing!
cruchot chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
yeah ! I liked it ! !
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was beautiful. Amazing insight into Tony's character. Well done! :)
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Nice take.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Very good! I would love it if you were to expand upon the story of Tony meeting Gibbs. It would no doubt be very good, and if in the story Tony gets hurt, even better!
dottid chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I just read Belonging. Loved the insight into Tony's mind. Great story. Thank you for sharing
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Lovely! I love to see glimpses of the real Tony and this is beautifully written. Sorry for the late review but I've just found it.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Yep, that sums it up!

I am wondering, do we have canon for how Gibbs and Tony meet? I am curious. Is it mentioned in some ep?
Princess-Rachy chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Love it! plain and simple - love it! Great work!
Tweeter chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Very sweet, I love it. Tony is so much more than people see. I love to read stories from other Tony-lovers, and it's an added to pleasure to read a story from a good writer. Excellent!
PainfullyPassive chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
awesome story, i always love to read fics centered around tony and gibbs' mentor relationship.
deserts chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow that was amazing.

It's marvellous how you analyse Tony's feelings, it explains his behaviour very well.

I hope you'll write more, your writing style is brillant!

Yours, Isa