Reviews for And The Greatest of These Is Love
Talagan chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
I enjoyed this story, muchly. :) It was interesting, getting to see the way the twins started manifesting their abilities (like accidentally causing a fire at their house...).

I loved that little detail in the last chapter about Sam being so scientific and methodical about opening presents. xD And I loved this line - "They were a team after all. The most important team of all, a family deeply committed to each other." Definitely my favorite line in the story. :)

My one and only complaint would be the use of Arabic numerals, rather than spelling numbers out. But that is really only personal preference, I suppose. ;) I look forward to reading more in the "Alone" series! Keep up the good work!
Wynnara chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
I enjoyed reading this story.
Athena chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
Another fantastic story! :)
TracksideEeyore86 chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
Grace and Jacob are definitely going to be a handful. Would the amulets allow Jack and Sam to locate the twins at any time? If so, then they'd sure beat those GPS tracking systems. Can't wait to read more!
Sarah chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
I really enjoyed this story. The one thing that felt out of character to me was Jack and Sam living in DC and you seem to anticipate that by having them moving back to Colorado. Jack and Sam are people who have created their own extended family out of friends and I cannot see them willingly leaving that support system. The Innocents are perfect - one of those fandom inventions that make MORE sense that the canon! Great job and I'm quickly working my way through all of your stories.
la chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
I've read Alone Backstory and now this one. Very enjoyable. I've printed them out and will re-read in their proper
Jacklover101 chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
I am totally enjoying reading all about Jack and Sam's new life together. I like reading about their family life and experiences with the new energies. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
I love Grace & Jacob! they are so adorable! and lots of happiness for Sam & Jack getting control of the twins powers ;-P
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 7 . 6/21/2006
Great ending.
Natters chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
very good
samcarter2 chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
I liked the end of this story and the lead-in to moving back to Colorado Springs. Looking forward to the next story.
nogigglingmajor chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
Great story, wonderful ideas will keep reading. all these upcoming parts are before alone right?
loribell chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
Great chapter.
loribell chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait for the next part of the story.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
Nice chapter. Love the image of the two kids curled up against Sam and her head on his lap. Wonderful family image! Great quote at the end. :)