Reviews for The Devil, You Say
Magdala chapter 31 . 6/27/2006
Good edit in previous chapter to set up Peace Talk. The strength, caring and accuracy in your characterisation of Cuddy and Wilson, as secondary recipients of House's intractible agony, really hits home in both of these chapters. It is gut-wrenching. Again I thank you.
nsngrl chapter 31 . 6/26/2006
Hmm, you certainly know how to make a girl cry her eyes out; Wilson certainly is a friend that everyone wish they can have, so true. That was beautiful. Next chapter please.
The Madhatter2 chapter 31 . 6/26/2006
That was unbelieveably... beautiful. You are definitely hitting everything I've ever wanted in a story head on. Lots of conflict, lots of bonding... it's absolutely beautiful. I can't get enough. Cuddy's speech(es) were just... amazing. Dang it, why couldn't this be on the show RIGHT NOW? You are a genius. Plain and simple.

Beautiful, beautiful chapter. If not the best so far.
Angelfirenze chapter 31 . 6/26/2006
Awesome, spectacular, as usual, but one quibble. Either I forgot to mention it or I didn't realize you didn't know, but House is already Cuddy's patient. He always has been. It's even on his medical bracelet, remember? Then, of course, there's 'Three Stories' to consider. Anyway, it doesn't really matter-just a lovely thing for us House/Cuddy shippers to obsess over and squee about because it's canon. *bright grin*
housefan chapter 31 . 6/26/2006
amazing story...every day the first thing i do is come onto this site to see if you've updated. yes, i know my life is lame. lol.
AtreidesHeir chapter 31 . 6/26/2006
GAH~ DIES! Someone finally got through to House. Listening to Cuddy talk about how devoted and caring Wilson was toward House during this crucial time was so emotional. House needed so badly to be told exactly what Wilson did for him. I love how you described the complete exhaustion that Wilson was in, right down to his hands being unsteady, and STILL Wilson refused to leave his side. That finally got through to House. It took all that for him to see what a good friend, no brother, he has in Wilson. To know that Wilson was standing outside on the balcony, IN THE RAIN, just to be close to House in the only way he could, was breathtaking. So very, very sad and incredibly well written. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Hopefully the next chapter will find Wilson on the receiving end of some emotions, good, positive, words from House. I want them to not fight...although it does make for good drama, it just kills me. Ok, I'll shut up now.
bmax chapter 31 . 6/26/2006
All I have to say is..Way to go Cuddy!

House can be such a pain in the a$$.

Still loving this fic. Been busy and haven't had a chance to post a reply. I hope you plan on continuing your writing. I love it.
House Calls chapter 31 . 6/26/2006
The revision at the end of chapter 30 was *perfect*. (In my opinion, House was getting a little bit too chatty in that chapter! Hey - say that fast five times! But I digress.) Then you moved into the scene with Cuddy and House and I could see and hear it. Great job.
AtreidesHeir chapter 30 . 6/26/2006
WOW, that was...intense. I was reading it as fast as I could. I could not get enough. Wilson's words, were..so painful to read. I cannot believe that he said that to House. And House's reaction to his words. Totally in character and EXACTLY what I expected. House is not the kind of person to just take rules being laid down for him. He will fight to the bitter end, or at least until something clicks and he realizes that he was wrong. Excellent chapter. You've outdone yourself again!
DIY Sheep chapter 31 . 6/26/2006
I am glad you made the changes. House isn't sweet. He is stubborn and stupid and needs to be bashed over the head with a shovel when it comes to sappy stuff... and even then he won't just come out and say it. Nice work.
Exotic Emeralds chapter 30 . 6/26/2006
I am crying so hard. That was so beautiful. That's it, you are sending this to Fox and they are making a show out of this! Now.

I love your story. It's so amazingly brilliant. It makes people like me have faith in the human race!

I am not worthy!
Luveniar FurElise chapter 30 . 6/26/2006
Damn they are such good friends. A great chapter as always, I was going from 'ouch' to smiling and all over the place. I'll be sad to see it end, but all good things... :) Nice job.
The Madhatter2 chapter 30 . 6/26/2006
I'm glad this isn't ending yet! Right now, I'm living off of this. I live, breathe and eat this stuff. Okay, that was a bad analogy, but I think you get the point :P

Beautiful way to show their 'stupid, screwed-up friendship'. I love it. Btw... I hope there'll be more Cuddy in this. :D Not that I don't like the HouseWilson friendship, because I absolutely adore it, but I'd like to see the HouseCuddy stuff too. :D
XxPyromaniacxX chapter 30 . 6/26/2006
this has got to be one of my favorite stories.i love you! update soon !
Jazelle1996 chapter 30 . 6/26/2006
Hm, I've got mixed feelings about this one. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but...hm.

NOT that that's a BAD thing...I guess I was looking for more drama? lol Wasn't expecting House to give in so easily to Wilson. Thought he'd draw blood before House would give in.

And DARNIT! Now I want macadamia nut pancakes now!

STILL GOOD CHAPTER