Reviews for The Devil, You Say
Muirgen Monet chapter 30 . 8/15/2009
OMFG! Poor Wilson!
Muirgen Monet chapter 29 . 8/15/2009
Great chapter. Love Wilson's threat about the catheter. I'm not even a guy and that made me wince.
Muirgen Monet chapter 28 . 8/15/2009
"Don't kill the diabetic" awesome, awesome analogy. And fabulous chapter.
Muirgen Monet chapter 27 . 8/15/2009
Aw, great chapter!
Muirgen Monet chapter 25 . 8/15/2009
Awesome, awesome chapter. Just realized, that in a way, House really does get want he made a deal with the visitor to get: 24 hours without pain. Well, yes, with The Plan he's in pain, but he's also knocked out so he isn't really as conscious/conscious of it.
Muirgen Monet chapter 23 . 8/15/2009
Love Wilson's 'conversation' with House. Great chapter, as always.
Muirgen Monet chapter 22 . 8/15/2009
"Blip" What an ominous chapter (And no, I'm not being sarcastic.) Your medical knowledge is really good. You have researched this all very studiously. I am quite envious. It all sounds very authentic.
Muirgen Monet chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
Wonderful chapter, as always!
Muirgen Monet chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
OMFG brilliant chapter! Love the introspection with Cuddy and Wilson. The last sentence in this chapter, especially... wonderfully written.
Muirgen Monet chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
Another awesome chapter, love the banter between Wilson and House.
Muirgen Monet chapter 18 . 8/15/2009
Love Cuddy and her turquoise top! :D
Muirgen Monet chapter 17 . 8/15/2009
Awesome, awesome chapter! You. Are. Brilliant.
Muirgen Monet chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
This is an AWESOME story! I love the chapters where House makes the deal with the 'visitor' I love how you never describe him. Fascinating take on Foreman. Love the scene with Wilson in the chapel.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Only four chapters in, and this is already my new favorite story. I've always been fascinated by House's two most important relationships: Wilson and Cuddy. Why do they put up with House? Why does he put up with them? You seem to have the medicine down (at least, your medical jargon is impressing me). And the characters seem realistic so far. I can't wait to read the rest. And I'd love for House to wake up soon so he can interact with Wilson and Cuddy.
Mekare184 chapter 33 . 5/31/2009
Whoohoo! Never mind the awesomeness of the last chapter. All that's jumping around in my brain at the moment is one beautiful little word: SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
369 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »