Reviews for The Devil, You Say
Jojo chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Thanks for the update!

-"every time I think of House my pediatrics training kicks right in."- LOL I hear ya!

Can't wait for more :)
bmax chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Just read this and was captured instantly. I'm such a sucker for House suffering and angst along with Wilson friendship.

Great characterizations. Can see Wilson and Cuddy trying to help House as discreetly as possible and House battling it all the way.

Hugh plays House in pain and he's sure dealt with his leg troubles the last few months of the season.

Looking forward to more of this fic.
Caerulea chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Hey, this story is awesome! The picture you have painted really captured, for me, the relationship between House and Wilson and the terrible pain House is going through. Please, please continue!
WayLowHalo chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Aw, poor House, I'll keep an eye out 4 more of this. Update soon!
Jojo chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
OK, this is really interesting, hoping to read more soon! :)
Anna chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
: OMG This is REALLY good :D:D:D
reviewer chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
i really enjoyed this so far, I don't think i picked up on any glaring grammatical or spelling mistakes but i usually don't if i'm enjoying the story. I can't wait until you post some more.
a tattered rose chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Oh, score! I'm really liking what you've got going: up the stakes on House, drawing on the canon pain increase and taking it near the original 'he's in a wheelchair' level of vulnerability. And Wilson is wonderful - it's like after always acting younger brother/cousin to House, it's his turn to be the elder. Very curious to see how you see Cuddy, after these revelatory looks at House and Wilson.

The Cottages, by contrast, are somewhat blank, not sure how about that. I like how the descriptions and interactions align with either characters perceptions, such that this story really isn't about them. On the otherhand, they run close to being out of character, plot devices rather than the fully developed characters we know. Especially Foreman... I just don't see him being that insensitive, though of course not looking through his eyes it's plausible that he has reasons.

Long way of saying: I'm definately hooked, you're a great storyteller with a good grasp of the characters so far. Looking forwards to reading more.
Pepleigh25 chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Oh I really like this fanfic! Its sad but so in character!

I'm not really good at gushing or giving advice (since I couldn't spell if my life depended on it, lol) all I can say is that I really like it and hope you write a lot more.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25