Reviews for The Devil, You Say
Mekare184 chapter 32 . 5/31/2009
sneaky, manipulative Cuddy. Hehe. I like her in this. Very much.
Mekare184 chapter 27 . 5/31/2009
BIG FAT GRIN :-)
Mekare184 chapter 26 . 5/31/2009
I forgot something in my last review. Never mind the character analyses - they are the main reason why I actually read this fic. Though the action is good, too. But character introspection is brilliant!
Mekare184 chapter 25 . 5/31/2009
I don't care about medical accuracy, you are pushing all my secret buttons with this scene! *happy sigh* I 3 this fic!
Mekare184 chapter 23 . 5/31/2009
These friendships are so lovely. The whole fic is lovely. And I so want to see these therapy sessions of Wilson and him adapting them to House!
Mekare184 chapter 21 . 5/31/2009
That's such a lovely image of Cuddy watching over the sleeping boys. :-) And yes, I think in this situation they are both little boys.
Mekare184 chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
*sigh* what ifs are always heartbreaking...
Mekare184 chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
Oh Jesus, I feel like I am rolling around in warm cotton wool now. That ending *sigh*

Very good comfort to balance all the hurt before :-)
Mekare184 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
'What the hell?'

Apt title for the last three chapters. Brilliant idea, actually, and I am very excited how House is going to explain it to them.
Mekare184 chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
"He thinks he knows why House so jealously guards his talent now—his music is the sole thing he has in his life that’s not stained; it’s completely untouched by the consequences of the infarction. It’s the only thing left that’s effortless. So it’s pure and clean and real; it doesn't cause pain-it releases it."

So beautiful, and very probably true.
Mekare184 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
“It’s been an illuminating conversation.”

I agree. Wow, what a spot on analysis of everybody's role in House's life! Brilliant writing so far!
Visitkarte chapter 33 . 5/24/2009
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story, even if 'enjoy' is not quite the right term for it. Suffer through might be more adequate. Great job, perfectly done. Thanks a lot!
Cleavage Queen chapter 33 . 4/28/2009
W O W !

That was... WOW!

I normally don't read these massively long stories, but you really had everything right in this. I stumbled across this going through an old TWOP fan fic rec thread and I'm just blown away with how well you did this. Read it all in one sitting (well 2 - I left the office, came home, and opened the laptop right away) because I wanted to see how it all wrapped up. Love how you start and end it in the same spot (House at home, House,Home).

I want to read the sequel but it's after midnight and I do have to get to work int the morning and since I haven't slept in 40 or so hours, I can't risk getting sucked in again but it's gonna be hard to wait until tomorrow night to read the 2nd one.

Did I mention I realy liked this?

You wrote this what, 3 years ago? Amazing that it still holds within the shows canon.

OK, enough gushing. I just thought you might like a quick pick me up from the knowledge that your story is still being read and it still works and that you've got a great writing style.
Ahavael Wilhouse chapter 33 . 4/15/2009
Wow.

I know more about House, Wilson and Cuddy than I ever did before. Even the ducklings are seen in a new light.

Your medical knowledge is insanely awesome. Thank you for being so true to the characters and who they are.

God Bless,

Ahavael
Noutchka chapter 33 . 10/1/2008
I absolutly loved it ! Thank you so much for writing such a good story !
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »