Reviews for THE PLANE PLANE!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Yay for Me chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
ok...logged in now! that was hilarious! good job!

HUGS!

yaya
Zoe4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Haha! That was great. Rogue and Bobby fighting over the window, that would so happen to me, guess it's a good thing I'm Rogue, except of course I would win and you know it.
Youko-Rose chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was so cute! i loved how you made everyone act...thats just priceless! and the speech that colossus gave Rogue and bobby was just to funny...loved the story...i hope you decide to write about what happens once their in London...: )

keep up the good work

Viper
Gynx8 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
ROFLMAO... That was great!
scifigirl77 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
That was great! It was so funny!
Dancing Turtle chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
slapstick isn't usually something i appreciate...but this was funi!

NYC ONE! :D
XXlostX4XwordsXX chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
i laughed so hard i cryed this is the funyest thing i have ever read i really need you to do anther one i laughed so hard that is some funny shit right there
no-name-writer chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
The funniest part was definitely when Colossus broke up Rogue's and Bobby's fight :P

Please continue to write!
Lynn Daye chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I love this story! It's so funny! I hope you add to it! Keep up the great writing.
marshmellowluvr chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was a really great story, very cute, and I enjoyed it very much, apart from a few grammatical errors.

Please, please, don't way "You 2," spell out the word. "Where have you 2 been" is just so wrong. It's like "Wh3r3 -4\/3 U 2 3N?" You don't use it when you are writing.

Also, using the & character for "and" is in the same category, just write out the word. It makes the story seem immature when you do this and takes away from how good it is. This is a really good story and really funny, so it just...disappoints me that you didn't take one second to type out "and" or whatever.
we-r-the-cure chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
LOL! That was HILLARIOUS! Brilliant! I'm putting it on my favs!
0-MrDragon-0 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Aw! Please please please write more! Don't make it just a one shot its too funny!