Reviews for Hoofbeats
Fatecaster chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
flails ITS A LEGEND OF ZELDA FIC! I loved how you portrayed Zelda and Link, as well as all the others. You did great justice to them all! Yet another for my favorites list!

I'm going to just go right ahead and add you as a favorite author, since I know your other fics will be as epic as the two I've read so far!
DVS-Aubri chapter 27 . 6/19/2011
I remember reading this back when I was in 5th grade and loving it. I'm now starting my sophomore year and I wanted to find this story again the other day so I could reread it, and I can honestly say this is one of the best fics I've read on this site (:
madisnk chapter 20 . 3/22/2010
wait this says complete it not really complete is it... i hope not... so yeh i lik it im adding u to a bunch of stuff...
Jazzie chapter 27 . 9/20/2007
This story really is impressive! Congrats!

I'm really happy Zelda was raised to life- otherwise, I'd be crying!

I'll check out your other stories from now on...
fantasymask chapter 27 . 8/6/2007
This is one great fanfic!

I've read most of it already probably a year ago or so. I'm adding it to my favs.
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 27 . 1/24/2007
As a big fan of OoT Link and Zelda, I love how you've developed their characters ( particularily Link's )and how you've used all the old cast ( Gorons, Zora's etc ) to tell an imaginable story. The emotion you've infused into their relationship in particular is pretty amazing.
oldcross chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
liking it so far.

have a simal idea for a story.
trevor19 chapter 26 . 9/24/2006
This was a fantastic story. Superb work!
lilykat14 chapter 27 . 9/22/2006
very nice story! great ending as well. :) nice job, it seemed very complete and understandable.
Snipersnake111 chapter 27 . 8/16/2006
Great Story!

What happened to that one sequel called Premonitions you were writing? You didn't update for a while and now its not there at all. Did you give on it? Thats a shame because I liked it and wanted to see what happened.

Anyway write some more Link/Zelda fics.
Marth-x-Roy Lover chapter 27 . 8/12/2006
This is such a great story! I'm going to favorite this.
this account is gone chapter 27 . 8/8/2006
Aw, I loved the ending, so sweet. Having had a baby myself I can defiantely relate to Zelda at the end there, lol.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 27 . 7/22/2006
This was a beautifully well written fanfic, and a pleasure to read. It was very easy to get into, and descriptive without chocking people over details.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
cool!
Anime Freak chapter 27 . 7/4/2006
Ah! The love is so tender between Link and Zelda, especially at the beginning and then the baby! (my favorite part) The plot and storyline is great but everything is happening too fast. I lose track of time when things get started. I suggest that you pull back and start describing the different places. Like the night when they had the ball, the forest with the Kokirians, the desert; go deep in details. Or in poetic words; paint a picture with words. So when you write the story we can say that we can see it too. Oh and that story with the kings and such? did you make that up? you're creative, wow!