Reviews for Photo Album
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I LOVE THAT SONG! That was just adorable!
Storm Arashi chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow! Cool!
Princess Caroline chapter 1 . 2/6/2007 cute! I love it! BTW, who does that song? I think it fits Nova perfectly. :) Keep up the good work!
love-writer chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
OMG!1!i just heard that song for the first time 2 dayz ago!i think it fits Nova perfectly!*sings the song*

Nova:hey, ur good!

me:uh...u heard that?

Nova:but u were good!

me:i guess the singing lessons i took 4 a year worked...

Sprx:they sure did!

Shamaru009 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I loved it! I think that song fits Nova perfectly because she never tries to be something that she's not. She's her own person and no one can or ever will change that fact. You captured the romantic Sprx extremely well too! Sprx and Nova are my favorite couple in cartoons ever! SprxNova for ever!
Silverwindghost chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
AW! THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST, SWEETEST, TOUCHING FANFIC I'VE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! AW And yay, someone who likes country music! Whee! I absolutely love that song, and it went so sweet with what you wrote. It brought out the way the team really is like a family. YA KNOW WHAT? I'M PUTTING THIS IN FAVES AND AS SOON AS SCHOOL STARTS BACK UP, I'M GONNA PRINT IT AND IT'S GOING IN MY FANFICTION SCRAP BOOK. OUTSTANDING JOB! :p
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I loved it! Sprx&Nova fluff YAYY. Shweet! *YAYY*
Dark Tailz not logged in chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I have to let you know that I changed Zin's name to Zinnaux. Because the name Zin was used in the cartoon episode Antauri's Masters!
love-writer chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
OMG!THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!*clears throat*i mean...uh...nice!

Nova:*punches Sprx*i remember that!i still have it 2!

Sprx:*while rubbing his arm*ow...

ThieveingLegend chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Cool i need to find that song and whats with running away in your reply was i that scary? Anywho sorry if I scared ya it was just Sprxevil is not good for me or my ego or Matt. Please have songs for Middie for my story. YAY Sprx and Noa kissing again. I'm gonna make them bf and gf soon. BYE!
x-Ray-Ray-x chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Hoew romantic? So sweet, seriously, make me a book next time XD
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
OH MY GOSH NOVA AND ME HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY! (My B-day is 6-3) Anyay, great fic. That's a cool way to do a photo album.
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Great one shot! The song does fit Nova! I liked the last picture of her and Sprx kissing! Write more soon!
FireLadyPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Aw it was so swet! I liked the last picture of her and Sparxs kissing.
Miss Queen B chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
aww, that so sweet...oh great I think i'm going to cry again.

Haya: but the last time you didn't, FW sent you a e-mail and demand that you cry.

Isis: that was scary.

B: I am not going to cry so hush.

Haya/Isis: FINE!

B: (scoffs) oc characters.

Great one-shot.