Reviews for Friends So Young, But As Adults Much More
tanya2byour21 chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
Can't wait to see what is going to happen on the honeymoon. lol

doing a great job keep up the good work.

Tanya
IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
Aww, that is so sweet! A perfect ending to an amazing story! I like how you replaced the dance with their song. Maybe you could do a sequel on where they went for their honeymoon, if they live happily ever after, how married life for them is, how the media responds to their marriage, etc. I would have loved to see what Tommy's middle name was, though. And I loved how Tommy didn't hesitate after he was told to kiss Jude. Great job! I hope you post more soon. I love your writing!
Duddley111 chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
loved it please do sequal
tanya2byour21 chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
this is great I love hwhagt you are doing can't wait to read more.

Tanya
Tommy4eva chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
Next chapter, last chapter? Man! Lol. Love it! Post soon!
There's Magic in the Music chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Hey all thanks for all the reviews but, there is a problem right now. I can't post my last chapter for some reason. I will post it as soon as I can.
autumnenvy chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
Dang.. There is so much kissing! Not that this is bad or anything, but it all went so fast! Anyways, great story. PMS PMS PMS
Tommy4eva chapter 9 . 6/14/2006
Hm. I like the idea of Jude and Tommy getting married. Hehe. Post soon!
gravityisagainstme chapter 9 . 6/14/2006
Whoa, that was kinda fast. But I guess it works...
IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
YAY! That is so cool that everyone approves! I can't believe Tommy said that he was afraid Jude was going to turn him down. I guess I just see Tommy as the epitome of confidence, since fame does go to one's head (but in Tommy's case, that isn't true). And Jude trying to speed the wedding up? How awesome is that? I can totally see E.J. going crazy and happy that her artist is marrying her producer. And at the wedding, she'll be bawling her eyes out (lol).

And you're absolutely right about the song "Pick up the Pieces" being a Boyz Attack song (although in the show I think it's called Together Again). I'll have to watch that episode over again to make sure.

And in the words of Jude, this chapter was like, "Wow...that was...wow." And please don't end it (or if you do, at least come up with a sequel). So PMS, OK?
Duddley111 chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
LOVE IT
IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
OMG! I can't believe Tommy proposed! Well actually I can, and I'm so happy Jude said yes! I was so not expecting that. Will Jude's parents be OK with them? Will Sadie? I can't wait to see what you write next, so post more soon, OK?
madame-mayor-regina-swan chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
PMRS!
Tommy4eva chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Yay! They admitted their feelings! Whoot! Post soon!
labouchedusud chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
I am liking your story keep up the good work
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »