Reviews for Whispers in the Night
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
I luved it please continue with this story it's so wonderful I really liked it I think I'm in luv with it update soon pretty please:):D
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
great chapter;)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
enjoyed it liked it:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
haha lol it's scarry hahaha loved it:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
I liked it so far:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
interesting:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
HAHA luved it funny;)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Luved it very interesting I'm hooked up:)
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
Good so far! I like Tai and Sora as a couple the best! Hope they get back together! Update soon!
ana chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
i know it was short but i like pretty much this chapter, actually it make clear many things...please update soon.
Kari Minamoto chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
It is an interesting plot that's for sure. I want to know what's going on with the Yagami's and Sora though since it doesn't seem to go with what is happenening to Yamato. It's a little confusing at the end but I got the gist. Update soon.

~Kari Minamoto
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
Wow. Very exciting and insightful as well. Still, what exactly is 'epsilon' and what did it do? Please update soon!
Phiso chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
The amount of research you put into this is astounding and oddly comforting. I have to do a bit of research myself for one of my stories, and seeing your end results make me feel better about the work. It proves that it's worth it.

A part of me didn't want to read this until I had seen and/or read V for Vendetta, and luckily now that I've come back to this story I've also read 1984. Both stories are marvelous background reading for yours, and I find it makes everything much easier to invision.

I like your explanation of your choice of Mimi. I wasn't sure at first whether it was a good decision or not, but now I see she was surely the only choice. I also like your insert of Kira Sohma and the irony that she would be in charge of Aries. Really, I like your entire story so far. It's an interesting mix of art, mythology, philosophy, manga/anime, and literature. I'm rather eager to read more, but I have to wait a little bit before I can read chapter 5. Until then, good job.
ana chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
hey again, i really liked this chapter its fantastic the way you describe how mimi feel by the way she speak. you should become a writer. and please update soon.
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
Wow, I love the small details that really make the story come alive! Please update soon
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »