Reviews for Vandread: A Renewed War
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
I respect the poll, but I would hope to see this continued. It was a great story, and professtionally written. One of the few stories I've ever read where I couldn't figure out most of what was going to happen. What ever the poll says, the cliffhangers where good, and this was a hell of a good story. I couldn't find any real faults, loopholes, or anything wrong or miscaculated; if you ever write a real book it will probably be a great book and story! Good luck to thee, and keep up the good work!
katieruth chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
hope you decide to update. it's an interesting story
Zached123 chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
come on man its been almost four years now, update already and I now your computer creased but I did see you updated your page. so I hope you update soon.
Zached123 chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Its been 3 years now I want to read another chapter of this story because it's pretty awesome.
Couple of Luck chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
What a great story! I'm thrilled to read all the actions. Oh no, the Harvester is back!
Max Knight chapter 13 . 4/15/2007
Yo man, been followin this series since the first one, been up all night and day just to follow what's happening..even though I'm having my final year exams, I've been reading this fic more than my books. Now that I've reached this part, I can finally read my books for tommorow.

I like what you did to the characters and the style you used to incorporate all the OC's in it. Also the fact that some 2nd generation men still harbor hatred to the women is really imaginable. It could happen, I mean, like the Nazi and the rest of the world, or even Japan and the other Asian countries, I know some of my people (I live in Malaysia) still has some hatred to the Japs, though most of em already died...lol.

Anyway, keep up the good work man and hope to see an update as exciting as the rest.
jericho chapter 12 . 3/1/2007
can't wait for the next chapter
Mr. E sparc chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Well, this is turning out to be a fine mess they are in... A fourth faction or just another branch of another one? I'll just have to wait to find out.
Tien Shenhan chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
Yeah! Great chapter. It could use a little proof reading though but otherwise it was fantastic.
Laser Crusader chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
I am pleased with the direction that this story is going. There never seems to be a dull moment for Aiden and Meia. About the long wait. It's understandable that work and the holidays tend to delay writers but I seriously hope that the next chapter comes out sooner than the time to upload this chapter. I look forward to reading about Aiden's and Meia interogration I am sure it will be exciting. So good luck with your next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
Thanks for finally updating, I have sorely missed this fic.
Mr. E sparc chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
AH, yes, this is much better. I felt the emotion in this one. SO there is a third faction. I wonder... could it be... No, I won't spoil it for myself. 9/10
Tien Shenhan chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
I wonder what will happen to Mercer and Meia. This is one of the few really good Vandread fics being updated anymore. Please continue.
Mr. E sparc chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
Very nicely written. It was relaxed but strained. I didn't "feel" the battle though. It felt too much like trench warfare. And in that situation it would be. I digress though. Very well written piece. Not your best though. 8/10
Tien Shenhan chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
This is a very good Vandread fan fiction and I've read a lot of Vandread fan fiction. Please update soon. I want to know what it is that Hibiki had in his pocket in the earlier chapter.