Reviews for Polarity
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Man I need another copy of this game. Jay is too cute!
Midnight Reicheru chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Love this pairing. So cute!
Akane Kamiya chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I was just thinking today of how cute Jay and Norma would look together, and wondered if anyone else felt the same way... I'm glad I'm not alone. XD
This story is just too cute and both of them were very in character, really liked it. 3
TragicBlackButterfly chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aw, I really love this fic! It's always been one of my favorites, even though I'm just now favoriting. You did a great job with this. Three cheers for Jay and Norma!
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
LOVE IT! Thumbs up! i hope you write more soon. :) Hopefully longer ones too.
Taylor chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
lolz! That was so cute! I'm such a big fan of JJ and Norma! I think they are so perfect for eachother! Haha! Never knew JJ could blush like that. When it comes down to this I guess it's true. Opposites really do attract.
Yullie Black Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/10/2007

I'll be waiting!

Kissus,

Bye! o_o/
umi amano chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Ah! Bless you! At last! A Jay fic that isn't yaoi! On top of that, my favorite pairing too! I just love Jay X Norma! They're perfect for each other!
Noc and NC chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Yaay! I was hoping to see some Norma/Jay fics here. I always thought they'd go okay together. They are oppistes, but have enough in common to like eachother alright. She loud and childish, but Jay can be childish in his own ways. Norma can also be serious, when she needs to be, and she's pretty knwologable her self when it comes to ruins and treasures. Thanks for writting!
Belefstrean chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
OMG! That was so full of KAWAII-ness!

Love it!
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
AW! It's so CWUTE! It's adorable! I love it! It's perfect! You know, I want to write a ToL story now... Mostly I write ToS...

Actually:

Yugioh: One

Rurouni Kenshin: 2

Tales of Symphonia: fifteen or sixteen.

Oh. That's it. I'm writin a ToL. Will you read it once I put it up? Please?
keeki chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Aw JJ and Norma are so cute _ and you're right opposites do attract, or at least they do in the fanfiction world :P
riraito chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
haha.. i was completely skeptical about this pairing. but i like it now. well... i don't really like norma, but jay is my favorite character in ToL.

anyhow, good job! _
Indignation Judgement chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
AH! JAYXNORMA FANFIC! *Bows down to you* You... Are... The... BEST! I LOVE YOU! X3

*Calms down a little* Sorry, It's midnight so I'm a little mroe then my usual psycho...ness... Blargh. *Puts a checkmark for all four things to add* _
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This one-shot is pretty good. I enjoyed it. I have barely started playing TOL and so far it's really fun. _~ Nice work here and keep up the great work.