Reviews for Bonds of Love
Ber chapter 7 . 1/10
I love the 5-plus-2 moment you decided to include. Its a nice spice in the story.
im ur misconception chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
*stares at ending message looking confused*... I think you have a bit of a understatement...and I read this thing through from 1am to 5 am in the morning.
Akumu Nokami chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
I'm sad. Not only has this fanfic been neglected for years, but geocities no longer exists so I can't even read the lemon. *pout*
Blu3Sou1 chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
hey why doesn't your website work?
Kitsune1818 chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
Aw... another in progres, and its been 7 years since the last update!

Aw~ i want to now what happen next! I love the love triangle Heero/Duo/Wufei, they are to cute! anyway... i hope you update soon.
likkle cloud chapter 17 . 5/16/2010
omg, i absolutely loved this fic.

i really do hope you continue this! please please please!

cloud x
jayciej604 chapter 17 . 5/3/2009
i know its been a coupe of years but please update this story. i love this story. i loved this chapter and the one when duo splashed ice cold water on Heero when he was sleeping so funny i though he would have second thought and not do it but then he did i couldn't believe it

plz update!
yaruna chapter 17 . 7/25/2008
Lovely story. Very intriguing, I hope that you will continue with it someday
Ryeka chapter 17 . 4/20/2007
I hope more is to come from this story, its very good.
DA Whisper chapter 17 . 3/28/2007
I have fallen in love with this story I cant wait to read the rest
tyleet88 chapter 17 . 8/2/2006
this story is very good I sure hope you continue to write your stories. They are interesting and creative. Plz keep this up, as well as your other stories.
berettaboy chapter 17 . 4/14/2006
So love, when are you going to finish the story? It's too damn good not to.
Lady Mazikeen chapter 17 . 3/9/2006
Its been a while since youve updated, but i have to say this is quite good. I hope you will add the next chapter soon. Jyaa ne! -Lena
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
cool
Jillybean89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Delicious! I absolutely love this story! It's well-written, and it doesn't have the usual OOC-ness that comes from a fiction based on a book or movie. Well-done! I love it. *Adds story and Author to favorites* _