Reviews for Everyone Must Die!
ChibiChu chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
ya kno some of those ppl did die... they just came back to life later!
Misty Moonweb chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Look on the bright side. You've already received 4 reviews PLUS I'm thowing in my two bits for ya! _ And as usual, c'est trés magnifique!
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Well, i don't know what's wrong with your fans who have you on alert, but they are really missing out if they're not reading this. lol. i'm at the edge of my seat, by the way, in concern over how amanda is faring. is she alive? is she dead? i don't know!

and what is with the willpower thing? pft, if it that was all you needed to succeed in life, i would be... well, i would probably still be a failure considering i'm lazy and unmotivated... *sweatdrop* ok, i'm going to shut up now and just say i'll look forward to an update when or if you do.
badobber chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Schwowza. This is truly the best idea that ever was. Be sure to kick lots of other crapface main characters in the head, though I can't remember any others at the moment...
Misty Moonweb chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
You'r right. Yusuke should be dead. I remember there was this one episode in which he was fighting some demon. He lost his balance and fell into a little pool of water and made everyone believe that he learned how to make himself disappear. It's so ridiculous how they find different ways to keep a character alive O_o Oh, and great story.
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Lol. you don't know how happy i am right now. (ok, yeah, that sounds really, really pathetic, but i'm half asleep and hopped up on over priced coffee, so...) i love amanda, and i love you for writing this. it's cool if you end it right here, but if more random stuff hit you and you continue, i'll just say i can't wait to see who else meets the grim reap-ah. ha ha ha. and you're right- the thought of two blind people fighting is mildly intriguing. even more so if they happened to be drunk while they're at it.