Reviews for Someone to love
DoneDiedLastYear chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
sooo good... i MUST have more!
seeayeteetee chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
*dies of glee*

ghost-kiwi: hey! i didn't get to say anything! *giggles* i love it, that's all i can think of, i'm rather speechless at the moment. ah, seamus, my fellow irishman, in love. *attempts to die of bliss again* damn. *settels for faining instead)

toodles!

-KiWi
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
“Yeah I thought I was the only one had nightmares in here.”

okay, harry wouldn't say somthing like that. OOC. however, that's the only flaw i can find. SF/GW forever! we need more authors like you!
Hazel Whinlatter chapter 2 . 1/13/2003
aaaw bless him I love Seamus! Nice to see a good ol' romance fic brewing...keep going I'd like to see where you're going with this!
Flittery H chapter 2 . 9/3/2002
OMG you have to continue! there is no choice here, you have to. OMG. this story is really really great! i love it! i love GinnySeamus! i think they're perfect for eachother! anyway... you really do have to continue or i will be very sad ._. so CONTINUE! _
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
Oooh! Write more! I LOVE Seamus/ Ginny. Suck a cute couple.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
Oooh! Write more! I LOVE Seamus/ Ginny. Suck a cute couple.
Moony chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
As I said just about everything I could in the last review I just want to let you know that this is great and I can't wait to see what happens. Why didn't you continue? It had all the materials to be a great fic. I want to know what Seamus's dream represented and what is going to happen by the lake and waht is up with Colin. And how is Ron and the rest of the gang going to find out? And what is up with exchange student guy? Seriously you left us hanging! Come back and finish writing! Oh yeah one thing..I just don;t like how Ginny was crushing on Seamus. Mainly cuz I don't like crushes...they seem so trival and fleeting and I dont' want their feelings to be like that you know? Anyway you better continue or I will hunt you down and pelt you with a thousand earwax flavored Bertie Bott beans!
Moony chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Well I cheated...I read Chapter 2 so I know what happened if he kissed her or better yet if she kissed him (Go Ginny!) Anyway lol I already left a review on your most recent story but I came back to review here as well because I thought I might inspire you with my wonderful reviews. Gee I better make them good to get you to keep writing. okay here lets see:

Umm I love Ginny and Seamus too. Mainly because Seamus is hilarous..I mean that is the one point we do know about him from canon, that is he is funny. So therefore he would get along fabously with Fred & George. And he is half-Muggle so he could introduce ginny to muggle stuff and he is hot! Oh yeah and he could liven Ginny up a little. Besides is it just me or do all other GInny and (Blank) pairings just seem wrong?

I mean Ginny and Harry? Personally Harry can't have a girlfriend right now. I mean he can have a girl he feels for but not this cutsy fanfic stuff. He has to deal with Voldermont and saving the world right now! He doesn't have time for a girlfriend, let only jepordizing the life of someone he is close to by getting involved with them. And besides the whole aspect that Ginny has(or had depending if this is a future fic) on Harry just puts a damper on the relationship. I mean how many people end up with the guy they have been crushin on forever. Besides just the fact that she has a crush on him, just seems to undermine the basis of her feelings you know? uggh and harry is Ron's best friend! That is just not right...people don't date their best friend's little sisters...they just dont!

And Ginny and Neville. They went to one dance together on because they were each other's last resorts lol. Neville likes Hermione besides and GInny would never like Neville. Ughh is the only word in mind with that paring Oh and Ginny and Draco? Please. I mean Draco is always completely out of character...won't ever work not at all. And their relatioship would be all passion and not validity with feelings..it would never work. Besides that do you know why Ginny and Seamus is better? Because Ginny and Seamus is a more realistic Draco and Ginny! Seriously Seamus and Draco are a lot alike in the sence the both have sense of humor and are sacrastic, only Seamus is much more sweeter and kinder. And sence Ginny is somewhat of a klutz, she needs someone like Seamus is acts more human, he makes mistakes to and isnt; some sort of superman as all the Draco authors portray him you know? And S/G is a lot like H/G too because both couples really have to get to know each other better first. So I mean S/G has the best of both worlds! Sorry I am rambling but really I want you to continue this and I hope you do!
notquitegone chapter 2 . 9/14/2001
Cute ,please.
shana2 chapter 2 . 9/10/2001
aw, come on! s'more would b nice, u kno.
shana2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
u kno what, i always picture seamus and gin 2gether 2!
RainShadow chapter 2 . 7/4/2001
awwwwwww that was so cute! I love Seamus! And this is quite an interesting pairing. Please continue!
Nutter chapter 2 . 6/6/2001
THANK GOD - AT LAST.

I have finally realised I am not the only person in the world who appreciates Seamus.

Good Story, keep it going, this could have and interesting end.
Hermione L. Granger chapter 2 . 5/30/2001