Reviews for Cheerfulness Incarnate
Romance Ninja chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
Why do you people always mistake frogs with toads?
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Hi Omegaguardian
My Name is Emma Walters and i have to say your Amazing Author and i love Naruto Stories and the pairs Naruto and Hinata and i was wondering if this :Cheerfulness Incarnate Story: to have 70 or 100 chapters coming for this story. could u please let me know right away and thank you for your time. :D
goddessa39 chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
This story was awesome until about Chunnin Exam time. Naruto was Naruto pretty much and he was starting to show, and then all of a sudden he was truly kind of an idiot and yeah. GO back to then and fix it. It's fine.
goddessa39 chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
You know usually I don't care for Ebisu seeing as how that is teh sense in most fics, be he and Naruto really need to hurt Jiraiya for punching him out as he was at least trying to teach Naruto.
myvividreams chapter 27 . 3/31/2012
I really, really enjoyed this fic! :D

Yes, it's true that it was getting a little close to canon, but the changes you made already made it a really good read. I especially liked the interaction between the Yondaime and Kyuubi. Good job on the whole thing - grammar, punctuation, chara development, and all. Even if you didn't finish it, this is definitely going on me favorites~ My only request would be to put some closure in it. A sort of epilogue, maybe that would satisfy our curiosity? Thank you~ (even if you don't get around to writing it)
RisingMist chapter 27 . 3/6/2012
I quit reading this story at the point you introduced the crossover characters/original characters. The overall effect was much like being woken from a pleasant dream by being doused with months old milk. Indeed, your story wasn't terrible before, the ideas were interesting, even if I disagreed with how much you made Naruto hold back. I could even tolerate the atrocious grammar that plagued the fic. I cannot understand why authors insist on introducing crossover elements into a fic without listing the fic as a crossover. It's rude and inconsiderate to everyone who does not want to read such things. I sincerely doubt that was your intention. I think you just thought it was a great idea and had no better direction to take your fic and did it with the best of intentions. That, in several ways is worse. I won't suggest any way to deal with that. There are people far better than I to help you out. Finally, if the characters you introduced weren't from a crossover and were OCs instead, it is just as bad, if not worse, especially considering you were writing for the first time when you posted this story. I would also like to point out that while there were some parts that followed canon much too closely, this was not an issue, especially at the start of the story. Unlike the others you've mentioned, I wouldn't advise a rewrite or abandoning. There is a lot to be said for completing a fic, isn't there? Plus, you can always deviate and change the feel of the fic from this point on, right? Finally, I noticed that you spoke a lot about requests and taking the fic in directions that your readers wanted. I find that this is somewhat presumptuous, unless you've had a lot of requests. Even if you have, there are times when taking the fic where the readers want is a deathtrap at other times, it is both rewarding and the right thing to do.

Thanks for sharing.
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
are you ever going to update this story?
Lord Sia chapter 26 . 8/12/2008
I pretty much agree. Although the thing is that when you stick to close to canon, it gets boring (just a lot of plotholes trying to explain why things happen the way they do despite the circumstances) but when you don't it gets complicated trying to think up an entire plotline; if that was easy then you wouldn't be writing fanfiction, now would you?
AiSard chapter 27 . 7/8/2008
love the fic though the mana people were kind of.. random.. ..and i didnt like them. wtv.

there was too much text in you A/N not to mention theres 2 parts to it, tried skimming but was lazy but I'll just treat it as if you said "HIATUS" then p

love the thing with masks and how Naruto slowly opens up to people. LOVE the NaruHina fluff P. o, and while Yondy being stuck within Naruto is a used concept (hopefully not overused?) i still enjoyed it. and it had a better explanation than the usual "idk, last thing i remember was sealing the Kyuubi and WHAM i'm in your head." even if it was short it made sense of how the seal shouldve sealed them in the Shinigami's stomach and as we can see that Kyuubi was not sealed there but in Naruto instead it makes some sense to think that perhaps Yondy would accompany the Kyuubi.

anyways, loved it (except for the mana bit) ciao
TheOneInYourCloset chapter 22 . 5/27/2008
...please put the fact that this is a crossover in the summary -_- I'm gonna stop reading now...
PKHenkel chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
Impressive chapter, I have to thank you for retelling the anime I did not see it at all.

Ok, the truth is, I fell asleep while reading it. Instead of retelling the anime/manga try what fanfiction really are: your own plot with the same setting and characters.
Glory of Dawn chapter 27 . 2/23/2008
...I hate you. You said it was Naruhina. No dice. Lol jk but i'm still not happy. Anyhoo, time for some constructive criticism. You keep switching from past tense to present tense needlessly. Stick with one. So, for example, instead of saying, "Naruto got hit by a fireball and Hinata comes out of the ruins" you would say "Naruto got hit by a fireball and Hinata came out of the ruins." Just some advice.
staralinga chapter 27 . 1/5/2008
great story so far this is the type of story that i have been looking for and looking to write in the future

i agree you need to loss the charactors form "tales of symphonia" in the chapter where they help out with the 13 ninja chasing them you could just use kage bunshin i would make more sense

anyway i enjoyed this story and look forwared to the next chapters if you decide to write them

bleased be and merry meet again

staralinga moonwicca
hime usagi chapter 27 . 12/29/2007
Eh. Im no good with Ideas but if I can think of something not overused i'll help you. ok? by the way your story was very kick $$, if I may add.
HikariYamino chapter 27 . 12/13/2007
okay..i hope u dun make sasuke leave the village..hmm...i like this story and i hope naruto wud go to the mana village thingy there,yeah..hmm...then oso naruto finds out that yondy is in him?