Reviews for UFO Unidentified Flirting Object
DeeBossTorres chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
This chapter was hilarious. Especially the whole human/plant bouquet thing ahahaha
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
this was great
csimouse chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
I just read this story. Thanks to crowned tiger for recommending it. You did a great job!
kiefersgirl1971 chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
Brilliant piece - please write more x
kay chapter 10 . 10/14/2006
hi, I just read the final chapter of UFO, and I have to tell you, it was wonderful. The flirting was sweet, but the part that got to me, was when he asked her to cover him, as if it was really the first time for him. and when he said he was afraid he might hurt her because he was big well, that just made my heart melt. To read a story such as this was well woth the sighs and giggles I did. hope you write more of these stories I'll read them with great relish.
td chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
Very good story. It kept me hooked and I couldn't quit reading. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
awh! i loved the ending to this story! i am sorta sad its over!
lisab1986 chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
Wow... that was hot. I don't even know what to say, other than I'm sad it's over! Amazing fic - I love that Griss was wearing his court suit when Sara showed up - there's just something about Griss in a suit... sorry, I got sidetracked there. I loved Sara telling Nick that she'd had her chakras realigned - that made me laugh out loud! The "'How would you feel if people found out you were dating an old guy?'" line was awesome - I think that summed up Griss' reservations perfectly! So, will there be a sequel? I can't wait to read more of your work!
GSRBUTTERFLY chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
hey. great story. but i thought i would tell u before u got in trouble that the last chapter just launched this into the mature rating. u might just wanna change it b4 they get mad. just warning
JuanseyLio chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
wow, truly amazing... *speechless* i loved this, i think the way you handled everything in this story was just awesome.

i love your writing,

;) odalys
JuanseyLio chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
you are amazing...

"she would need the cleansing", lol... thats amazing ;)
Sparky1943 chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
heh heh heh very good characterizations. Great dialogue. looking forward to reading other things by you.

Sparky
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
wow! these past chapters have been so awesome! i love this story!
jtbwriter chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Oh that's hot-how are they going to wait? LOL!

I love how Gris is opening up and letting Sara know how

much in love he is with her. He's throwing down his

barriers-and I like how Sara has reassured him and not

let him dwell on the past.

I can hardly wait for how you have Gris and Sara come

together-you really drew us in on this one! Thanks!

Now what?:)
lisab1986 chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Wow, two chapters all in one - this is awesome! Great work - I'm glad Sara finally told Gil about her childhood - it needed to happen eventually. I can't wait for the next update!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »