Reviews for Early Redemption
AnthonyR89 chapter 36 . 2/25
still an interesting read, though the absence of Ashoka is rather glaring to me, despite the knowledge that this story was started before the Clone Wars show started. also noticed the absence of Winter from eu, though. she was more or less Leia's sister and chief aide in the books.
AnthonyR89 chapter 17 . 2/24
and more angst. i h ate angst.
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 2/24
so, this chapter is rather irritating...
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 2/24
interesting so far, even if i do have to ignore quite a few plot holes to enjoy it. though that mainly comes with the territory when it comes to time travel stories. especially when it's deliberate.
RangerJacksonPotter123 chapter 86 . 2/13
OMG! Holy Hera! This is so amazing! Please update again when possible I want to know if they find the two youngest skywalkers and rescue Anakin! Oh this is the best alternate dimension and alternate time travel story ever!
Yarshi 64 chapter 86 . 1/31
Dear, Author
Please continue this I'm waiting as patiently as possible please try to finish please I just can't wait to find out what happens next!

Sincerely, Yarshi64
Anonymous person chapter 86 . 1/15
I know I said this before but I hope you continue this soon I'm just dieing to find out what happens next! I really hope you finish this really is amazing please continue.

goodbye!
Anonymous person chapter 86 . 1/12
Hope you finish this it's really great I laughed and sometimes almost cried this is genuinly great please continue it please.
Obi, you are wonderful.
shurtugalkevin chapter 86 . 12/15/2016
really hope you finish this story I have been glued to it this past week reading it love where you r taking us keep it up please
notsofrilly chapter 86 . 11/14/2016
I've sort of had this love hate view of this fic. I loved original luke and leia but hated that the Empire won. Then I loved Vader and hated anik an captured. I loved how the plot changed but still stayed the same. And lastly I love Mara Jade. Will she marry luke?
notsofrilly chapter 69 . 11/12/2016
Holy S***, I did not see that coming. Master Windu is alive!
Ranmoon Boy chapter 85 . 11/2/2016
EXcuse me, i meant to writer of the review of Chapter 4 Speaking of
Harry potter instead of STAR WARS.
Ranmoon Boy chapter 86 . 11/2/2016
To the previous writer of the review:
¡THIS IS A STAR WARS FANFIC, NOT A HARRY POTTER FANFIC, YOU IDIOT!.
Better be more awake, brcause it seems you are sleep.

And about THIS STAR WARS FANFIC:
A Very, very Good Fanfic. You let it in a bad moment for two things:
1) Hoth evacuation due to Empire attack.
2) Where are Sarah and Ben SkyWalker?.

Please continue with this Fanfic when you can and if you can.
alexmayb chapter 86 . 10/19/2016