Reviews for Early Redemption
Hahaha those who are posting bad comments are hilarious...not. Yes there's nothing wrong with speaking your mind...but at the same time it's just wrong to ruthlessly insult someone else's hard work, not to mention an incredibly detailed fanfiction that has entertained so many readers. Think about how you would like to have your fanfic criticized by readers like you.
Please Update chapter 1 . 5/11
I really need you to update this story its so good
ANonniMouse chapter 86 . 5/4
Oh, my gosh. Kylo Ren discovered the Legends continuity and decided to write bad fanfiction about it in an ill-conceived attempt to vindicate Darth Vader. I am literally dying of laughter; somebody hire Adam Driver to read this lovely genius parody out loud, it'd have a million likes.

...Wait...it's NOT a parody? You mean it's not intentionally this bad?

...

BWAHAHAHAHAH! That's perfect! Get Adam Driver to read it anyway, it'll be hysterical!
ANonniMouse chapter 86 . 5/4
Wow. I just finished reading this fic...don't know why, because I hate it. Chalk it up to bile fascination; I just have to see how deep the crazy rabbit-hold goes. It reads like Kylo "Darth Tantrum" Ren found out about the Legends universe and decided to write bad fanfiction about it in an ill-conceived effort to exonerate Vader. It's hilarious.

Seriously, though, quit saying "concern" every other time a character needs to express emotion. It gets old.
Padmus-Orion-Black chapter 86 . 4/27
This was absolutely amazing, I do hope so much that you will continue it, the twists, the plot, everything, when you revealed that Mace Windu was still alive, I had to go an get a moment to regain myself, I have read this entire thing in less than 12 hours, and I hope one day, to be able to read more of it.
mary chapter 11 . 4/23
Haha! Genius! How do you stop Anakin from killing all the jedi? Reason with him? Show him the future? Have the ones he loves confront him? Nope. Hit him over the head with a vase! Lol! The perfect solution! Its so simple! XD
madsloth chapter 1 . 4/8
This who mission seems rather clumsily done, first why could Han not come with them? Two is ok but not threes a crowd? Everyone who states will essentially be deleted from history why would he not want to go?

Also why would they not download as much historical data as they could to come back with? Heck bringing back a few bits of technical data would not be a bad idea either…

of course one has to wonder why telling Obi Won he was dead in the future would be a problem for the future when they just outed Palpatine.

No it is much better to just go without any planning.
No name chapter 13 . 3/1
I can honestly say I have never been more disappointed in someone more than i currently am with Anakin.
It pisses how selfish and ignorant he actually is, he was told that he had joined the dark side and failed to save padme and yet he still does thinking it would make a difference this time despite being warned by two people who had witnessed the consequences of his actions he still does it and even they're saying it's not his fault it actually is since he had the chance to give his children a better life than they'd had from their timeline and saving thousands of Jedi so all those death are on him. And that's why he's an idiot he refused to learn from history and so he repeated it.
With this i will leave and abandon this story as it had a good Idea but failed at execution with anakin's character I will now go look at the other story with a similar idea and hope that anakin isn't an absolute fuck up
XxElementalStormxX chapter 34 . 2/27
Where are the future Luke and Leia?
XxElementalStormxX chapter 30 . 2/27
I want Vader meets future Luke! Please
thearizona chapter 86 . 2/13
Great story, please come back and finish it! You got me sucked in and now I want to see what's next!
Until next time,
Keep up the amaozng work!
BMN chapter 13 . 2/7
wait what? Anakin, skeptic extraordinaire just eats up the "you can prevent prophesies by not trying to prevent them" line?

Also it's canon that troopers never fired on senators, much less Bail Organa. They shot at the Jedi alright, but as for Bail it makes zero sense to have a sudden change from strict orders of "Don't shoot; let him go!" to "eh fuck it"

It's moments like these that show how a good idea can be soured by heavy-handed writing style that forces characters to do things they wouldn't normally do just because it wouldn't be convenient for the plot if they didn't follow the author's plan rather their character personalities.
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 86 . 2/3
Aaaaand we never knew what happened to Sarah and Ben. xDDDDD
ScarletShad0w chapter 86 . 2/2
Great story! The plot isn't the usual time travel one, making it a lot more unpredictable. I like the concept of having another Anakun brought in from a different dimension and hope that he will find happiness in his original dimension, after all nobody will think of him as bad as the normal Vader since he disappeared befire he commit most cruelties. It wozld be interesting to see how his universe turned out.
Are you going to continue the story or is it abandoned? After all it hasn't been updated for over a year. It would be a shame to leave such a great story unfinished.
this is where i dont accept it... Han shot first :(
2,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »