Reviews for Rise Above
mericat chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
The fact that he knew and lived all the could haves/should have beens blows my mind and I love it.
Harlequin Love chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I loved it. And a little more realistic than those romantic ficlets I've been reading to keep my inner shipper happy.

This, though, fed my inner cynic but didn't deny the two their 'thing'. Realistic in the canon sense.

The last lines were my favorite. The telepathy speak was a nice and intimate touch.
Felling chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I sincerly loved that. It had alot of passion. The ending was exactly what Nine would say though. I give you 10/10 for this. It just shows realy deep concetions. I really love it. ;D
AkaiNagi chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow. That was freaking excellent. I don't know why you don't have more reviews for this one. I found the ending sad, but appropriate. Great job!
saintaugustine chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Oh my. That truly was absolutely gorgeous. The discussion of what it really means to be Gallifreyan was perfect. Thank you!
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
*whimpers pitifully* That...was...I don't the right word for it...but it's going on my faves. Totally. No question about it.
xxshebeexx chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Really beautiful. Sad, bittersweet and beautiful! Love it!
mea-kh chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aww no! *sniffle* I don't know if I'm supoosed to feel sad at that ending or not. The rest of it was wonderful though... I mean ALL of it was wonderful... just the ending made me sad.
Kit chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I'm trying to avoid Doctor Who fic for fear of spoilers... but you've defeated my self-control. *sigh*

One of the most amazing things to me is how much your writing has- matured? changed?- in the almost-a-year that I've known you. I can't say if it's "better", so to speak, though it's anything but worse; the point is, it's growth. Trying new things and succeeding brilliantly. A bit more subtlety, I think, less comedy, though the humor is still there. Your descriptions are brilliant, your characterization is flawless in any fandom, and your dialogue is worthy of envy.

...

I am such a suck-up sometimes. I mean every word, I truly do, but I have an inordinate fondness for adjectives.
laced-with-fire chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
wow, i dont think ive ever read a fan fic quite like that before
christina jean chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That was such a fantastic story idea and gorgeously told. I loved the exploration of The Doctor. It was a great twist to have it done with Rose's eyes closed so we could envision it with her. And the ending was so sad and so sweet at the same time. Gorgeous.
KissHerJack chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
WOW! Holy Schamoly! If it weren't 1 am I'd go take a cold shower!
LJQ chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Good story.
i'mjustducky chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I am not a shipper by nature but this was beautifully written. Well done.
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow.

That was the most amazing, beautiful, perfect idea, and you did it so well! I held my breath through most of it. Absolutely brilliant :D