Reviews for The Kisses We Share
booksrock chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I liked it
IcelandGirl812 chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
I loved it! I just finished reading AGATB and am now waiting for the second book to come in at my library so I was looking for things to entertain me when I stumbled across this! It's, you're, AMAZING! You're probably right about the fourth chapter, but I can't help wanting to read more!
oirishgoddess chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
AH!

*does fluff-induced dance*

.GOD!

deep breaths, deep breaths. how can you write like that? how amazing was that? it was amazing thats what! nothing i say will ever make sense! and i will use a lot of exclamation marks! because this is so amazing!

wow...i am truly blown away. that was brilliant fluff, one of THE fluffiest gemmakartik fics i have ever read, i think. :D and the thing was, it wasnt completely fluff (although im glad 99.9% of it was!) but there were other bits-like when she was waiting for him by the lake and i thought he wasnt going to come and i was personally going to get a rifle and shoot him. and then the bit at the start explaining about things. I JUST LOVED IT AL!

be very proud of yourself. seriously-this IS a big achievement. the ending was amazing! -and KARTIK, aka mr mysterious, actually said 'i love you'

i repeat: AH!

id better go before i get even more excited and fall off my chair so...

well done! :) :) :)
siruisblack18 chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
I liked this, a lot!
topazeyelover chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
i like it
R E Z I A chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
AAhh!Its so Theckthay!XD i love your story!Wonderful!(as in this and yourself!:D)
msstudent chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Woah that was awesome!
Acocuntdeleted chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Are you kidding? I loved this story! And I know your wondering what I'm doing reading an old AGATB fanfic. Well, I'm reading ALL the Karma Fics. Why? Because I'm bored, that's why!

FreexFlyer
Katasa chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Awesome job. I really like this fanfic.
colorsallaround chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
Wow...Beautiful and Intense! I love your word choises and the way you wrote it is beyond words.

~Loving your story, Me Love Edward Cullen.
Cuter Than You chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
i really liked it, but i think you should have had something at the end where gemma says that she loves kartik too and he smiles and...(sigh *dreams it was her not gemma with kartik* snaps out of it) i'm better now :) anyway, i just really loved all the GK in this story. thx for writing it!
GooDtimeS123 chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
please make a sequal!
GooDtimeS123 chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
please please please! make a nother chappie! please!
Spuffy57 chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
That was awesome! I hope something like this happens in the next book! You are a great writer!
AmberLynnn247 chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
i loved that story it was amazing!

and really cute :]