Reviews for The Kisses We Share
ValoryAnnClark chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
oh my god that wasonr of the BEST! things i have ever read! you are and amazing righter and i luv this story so mutch and i know that sonds so stupped but its laght and im ilike half asleep but its is still so good and im ging to have some really weird dreams tonight will you r so going on my favoret artest list and this is like my fave agatb story i luv this as mutch no more than planning with alice on the twilight fan fic sight i luv this and i luv u 4 righting it well im going to sleep now i i luv your righting if i havent alredy sayed that ttyl luv ya all and byes night and sweet dreams!
all55husbands chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Holy macaroni that was good.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
whoa
Stepmother chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wow. Just...wow. That was phenomenal. Please keep writing. SM
PearlBlue5 chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
it's so sweet *crys* i'm so jealous *crys* i love it *crys* thank-you for writing it.
chicketa17 chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
loved it loved it loved it! absolutely adored it! soo well detailed, and everything! this is perfect! keep up your writting!
lilqtazn chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Oh man you really know how to write a kissing scene! *swoon*

This is the first AGATB fanfiction I'm reading :) I had finished AGATB a few days ago and I have yet to read Rebel Angels but I think I'm going to like AGATB fanfics haha.
BlackRainWillFall chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
This story gave me such delicious chills. I couldn't stop reading.

Although I have to agree with you; you are a complete and total ass for leaving it here. ) But I look forward to seeing more of your work.
OoShatteredPromises465oO chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Very good! I wished more happened between them, but I also like to make up my own endings, so, BRAVO!
purple.skivvy chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
Bloody brilliant!
Writer Elsewhere chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
It was brilliant! I love your style of writing. Very good and professional. I loved this! Great job mate!
InnerShadow chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Wow. I'd love for you to write a sequel.
Cimbeline chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. I can't get enough Gemma/Kartik and this is one of my favorites! Good work.

Manthara
revengewantinggirl chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
OH MY GOD! THIS STORY IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME! YOU'RE SUCH A BRILLIANT WRITER! IT'S SO GOOD! I LIKE IT SO MUCH! I CAN'T BELIVE THAT YOU HAVE NO MORE TO WRITE! CAUSE IT WAS SO AWESOME! GOOD JOB ON LIKE THE BEST STORY I'VE READ HERE!

-revengewantinggirl
light.a.candle chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
wonderful story...completely and utterly only my own kartik would come to my window.

just one thing that kinda bothered me...there's no such language as 'Indian'...i'm from India, lived there for 5 yrs, so i know. 'Hindi' is the language that Kartik would speak. you don't have to fix it in this story...but just letting you know for future reference.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »